Razbam's Mig 19 Teaser

=DECOY=

Awesome!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

EDIT: After watching the trailer a couple of times. I do hope that the textures get some more love. Maybe the lighting as well. I think maybe this should be re-shot in a few months when the cockpit and exterior textures look a bit more acceptable. This is sort of the reveal of the aircraft, after all.

Edited by Auditor

yes. I think they only make this video to show up something about Mig-19 and I like it. They have a lot of work to do though.

Thanks for the video teaser

yes, that would make sense. I like it too. Considering the amazing job they did on the harrier i am not worried at all !!

I'm so hyped for this aircraft, gonna be nice having those big cannons and some missile as well as super sonic capability, now i can go from the 15 to the 19 to the 21 :D

Looks like you're missing the MiG-17 only :smilewink:

We're getting the MiG-23 (maybe the MiG-27 at some stage?)

The MiG-29 we have already, although not clickable and still no PFM.

The MiG-25 and -31 are probably classified.

Anything above that is too modern and classified.

So yeah, the MiG-17 is left. Me personally, I don't really think we need her. Not all that different from the MiG-15, I think.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

So yeah, the MiG-17 is left. Me personally, I don't really think we need her. Not all that different from the MiG-15, I think.

You missed Mig-9.

I would love To see the 17 too man. There is a lot to do with that aircraft. It is sad belsimtek elected to do the mig 15 instead...yeah I know the F86...but still. The mig 17 had a ton of engagements throughout different theatres.

I woudl like to start seeing Su´s... 15, 17, 20, 22, 24....

+1

Now let's not turn this thread into a wish list. I know, I started that unintentionaly :doh:

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com