Quick Checklist Series.

Sydy

Hi guys, good morning,

I had a small set of checklists that I use to help me to get the aircrafts ready for a flight and shared it with a squad mate. He loved it so much and insisted to get it public.

Ok, here is my "Quick Checklist Series" for you. As I say, It is far from the real one, but quick to get you flying. They will be on your individual aircraft Kneeboards.

Remember, you got better and more accurate options and this is a very humble checklist, almost amateurish, but it works. If you flew the airplane before, know where the stuff is and just want to get a checklist to help you because you've been away for way too long, this will help you.

One thing I should have included in all of them, was a "Flight Control Check", but I forgot it. So, remember to check controls, guys.

Anyway, use at your discretion.

P-51D Quick Checklist

A-10C Quick Checklist

Mig-15bis Quick Checklist

F-86F Sabre Quick Checklist

Bf-109K-4 Quick Checklist

Fw-190D-9 Quick Checklist

L-39C/ZA Quick Checklist

Spitifire LF MK. IX Quick Checklist

F-5E-3 Quick Checklist

M-2000C Quick Checklist

UH-1H Quick Checklist

L-39C and L-39ZA Weapons Quick Checklist

Mig-21bis Quick Checklist

Mig-21bis - Weapons Quick Checklist

ASJ-37 Viggen- Quick Checklist

ps: Viggen has to be used in a different screen or print out.

AV-8B Harrier- Quick Checklist

C-101EB Aviojet Quick Checklist - Update vs 1.1(typo correction)

F/A-18C Quick Checklist and CV Approach Charts. (Update 1.5)

F/A-18C Quick Checklist and CV Approach Charts for Night Ops.

Normandy Airfield Radio Frequencies and Maps. (Habu_69 PDF Converted).

YAK-52 Quick Checklist. (bonus: Altimeter Conversion Table)

Altimeter Conversion Table.

BTW, I use a term in the Spit checklist that some may not know. The act of pressing the COIL and STARTER at the same time was called, during BOB, the "V for Victory!", so I used the term as well.

I hope you like it and do good use of it.

All the best,

Sydy

Edited by Sydy
Mig-21bis and Mig-21bis Weapons Quick Checklist included.
  • Like 1

Thank you so much for everything !!

Grupo Aeronaval Embarcado Virtual

http://www.gaev.com.ar

Mis compras.

-A-10C Warthog -UH-1H Huey -P-51D Mustang -Combined Arms -Black Shark 2-Mi-8MTV2-Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3-F-86F Sabre-MiG-15bis-Spitfire LF Mk. IX-MiG-21bis by Magnitude 3 LLC-Bf 109 K-4 Kurfürst-Fw 190 D–9-Black Shark (1ºv) -LockOn: Modern Air Combat -LockOn: Flaming Cliffs 2. DCS: F/A-18C Hornet Pre-Pruchase

Very cool thx:)

That's great! Good job. :thumbup:

Thank you so much for everything !!

Hi guys,

You're welcome! I am really glad to contribute to the DCS community! :thumbup:

BTW, today I updated it so your have better instructions and better format, besides that, I had some typos and ctrl+c/ctrl+v minor mistakes. Feel free to updated.

All the best,

Sydy

Great job buddy, thanks!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

• 2 weeks later...

Cool! do you have an MI-8 in the works? :-)

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Hi Javelina,

Tks. What a shame I don't have the MI-8 module. I am sorry. Maybe in the future.

Take care,

Sydy

No worries buddy, we appreciate what you've done! Many thanks!

-jav:thumbup::);)

• 1 month later...

Hi gents,

Added the Mig-21bis and Mig-21bis Weapos quick checklist to the series. Btw, I forgot to list the L-39 checklists here:

L-39C and L-39ZA Quick Checklist

L-39C and L-39ZA Weapons Quick Checklist

Mig-21bis Quick Checklist

Mig-21bis - Weapons Quick Checklist

The Viggen checklists are ready, but seens that it's not working.

Enjoy it,

Sydy

Hi Sydy,

These documents are definitely handy and very practical.

Thanks for the work and contribution !

PS: I know the Hawk is maybe not the most popular plane for now but do you plan to edit something about it ? I still enjoy flying the Hawk, for some reason.

Nice work ! Thanks :thumbup:

Sorry for the Viggen, I'm learning it todays :music_whistling: I hope it will work soon ;)

Hi PB0_CEF,

Sounds like it will work from the saved galmes folder in the next update. If so, I will release it as well.

Obrigado Sydy, um abraço de Portugal. :thumbup:

Obrigado, Trindade. Por sinal, minha origem é Portuguesa, de Águida. :-)

Grande abraço!

Hi Sydy,

These documents are definitely handy and very practical.

Thanks for the work and contribution !

PS: I know the Hawk is maybe not the most popular plane for now but do you plan to edit something about it ? I still enjoy flying the Hawk, for some reason.

Thank you, Swiss_lipo. This type of comment is that makes us move forward. I still have the Viggen ready to release.

I try to keep the quick checklists as simple as possible, but still maintaining a good procedural flow.

In my next off duty days I will learn the Mi-8 and the C-101, which I already bought the modules. Slowly I am getting all the modules I can ($$$), but eventually I wll get to the hawk, even though everybody says it is a bad module. I’d like to give it a try in the RAF colours. :-)

Thank you all, guys!

All the best,

Sydy

Hi Swiss-lipo,

Just because you gave me a boost about my humble contribution to the community, I took a good look at the Hawk today and thought that’d be a reasonable price with that discount, so I took it.

Now it is a matter of time to come out with a quickchecklist for the Hawk.

But be patient, ok? :pilotfly:

Tks again,

Sydy

• 1 month later...
Excellent news Sydy !

I really hope you will enjoy your time with the new planes you're getting. And of course I shall be right on your six when you publish anything regarding the Hawk.

Tks Swiss,

Just included the Viggen (to be used as a print out or separate screen) and Harrier.

ASJ-37 Viggen- Quick Checklist

ps: Viggen has to be used in a different screen or print out.

AV-8B Harrier- Quick Checklist

Hawk will come eventually!

All the best,

Sydy