Would you buy a paid upgrade for Huey?

ebabil

Would you buy a paid upgrade for Huey?  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy a paid upgrade for Huey?

• Yes
    • No

f-5 was released years later than huey. and f-5 is subect to graphical uptade as per Wags.

I think huey deserves a texture overhaul too

• Like 1

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Suppose you buy a new car without A/C. Then say half a year later you change your mind, contact the dealer again and request an A/C retrofit. Should that be free as well?

You mean if I want A/C I need to buy the whole car again?, not Just the A/C unit?

Bad exapmple mate ;)

If this hypotethical A/C is something listed or promised in the original v1.0 release notes, you've got a point. If not, you don't. So if there's an upgrade consisting of completely new content ED hasn't mentioned before, you'll just need to pay or do without. Pretty simple and straightforward when you think about it, isn't it?

Yeap, That I agree with: overhull you have to pay, BUT: pay or loose teh module.. is another story ;)

Keep the old Uh1 and bring another out without taking away my already owned module...

It feels like we are leasing the modules, NOT buying, and leasing at full price...

To be honest here, if improvements and new content for any module were offered I would consider it by it's merits.

The problems would arise mostly on servers and missions whereby newer content would over time push out older content so you would need to take into account how that may effect you as a user.

Like most everything perceived value would drive this. So at some $ value point I'd pay for updates and extensions to modules.

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

If this hypotethical A/C is something listed or promised in the original v1.0 release notes, you've got a point. If not, you don't. So if there's an upgrade consisting of completely new content ED hasn't mentioned before, you'll just need to pay or do without. Pretty simple and straightforward when you think about it, isn't it?

I agree....it is simple.

Think the first post in the link below will clear it up. Thread started in 2014......

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=130939

:smilewink:

Basically I think any upgrade to the huey module (by ED/Belsimtek) should be free (okay discounted) to those who already have the huey due to them mis-selling the multi-crew. I understand that the lack of progress may have been out of control of Belsimtek but they should've taken the line "Multiplayer coop mode for crew members of the same helicopter under development for a later update." out of their advert for the huey.

Edited by sunwukong