Does the recent mention of the Tornado in the changelog mean HB's making one?

BlueNexus

Im afraid thats is just the AI Tornado's, IDS and GR4.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

"Added all variants of Tornado to the RWR threat library as 'TO'"

This was in the F-14 changelog about a week or so ago. Does this mean a HB Tornado's coming? Because I'd fly the **** out of that, at any price.

There's already a thread about HB and the hope of them making a Tornado: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4143571#post4143571

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Since Tornado and Typhoon are multi-national joint development machines, I think that obtaining a license is quite impossible

Panavia is an actual company, though, not some sort of multi-governmental committee. I suspect & have heared some rumours that they're rather reluctant to sign off for a model while the aircraft are in service :/ one can hope that isn't actually true.

Most Wanted: the angry Naval Lynx | Seafire | Buccaneer | Hawker Hunter | Hawker Tempest/Sea Fury | Su-17/22 | rough strip rearming / construction

Eh, people make that claim about basically every module. If it were true the Mirage (although there is some disagreement with Dassault there), Harrier (which to some extent is also a multi-national airframe), F5, L39, C101, F18, A10, JF17 and Viper would not exist.

It's more likely that the bureaucracy is messy and nobody has not gotten around to doing it yet. That doesn't mean it's impossible. Besides, the Tornado is at the end of its career and will be retired in 5ish years by its remaining operators.