Chaff & flare

Skyracer

Why is ain't betty saying chaff flare when you play in multiplayer. But it works in single player?

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView

It does work in SP? I only fly MP and hence thought it isnj't implemented at all yet. If it really works in SP, but not in MP then this is really a bit odd.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

IIRC there's a a cold start bug that requires you to cycle the Feedback option off and on. Try and see if that helps.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

feedback option?

You can toggle this on and off in the DED using the ICP panel.

Set your countermesures to standby and then press List on the ICP and go to your CMDS page

Planes:                                      Choppers:                                       Maps:

• Flaming Cliffs 3                      Black Shark 2                                 Syria
  • A-10C Tank killer 2                Black Shark 3                                 Persian Gulf
  • F/A18C Hornet                       AH-64 Apache                               Mariana's
  • F-16C Viper   
  • F-15E Strike Eagle                   
  • Mirage 2000C
  • AJS-37 Viggen
  • JF-17 Thunder
  • F-14 Tomcat