The helicopter gunner controls were lost

RacoonE69

With the last update, the controls of the weapon in the position of the helicopter gunners, the sim no longer recognizes me the mouse. I have tried to reassign from the default assignments (horizontal camera view-vertical camera view) to cannon up / down and canon left / right, but neither does it recognize such assignments.

This happens to me with the Mi-8, as with the UH-1

Does anyone have any idea of ​​the problem and how to solve it?

Regards

With the last update, the controls of the weapon in the position of the helicopter gunners, the sim no longer recognizes me the mouse. I have tried to reassign from the default assignments (horizontal camera view-vertical camera view) to cannon up / down and canon left / right, but neither does it recognize such assignments.

This happens to me with the Mi-8, as with the UH-1

Does anyone have any idea of ​​the problem and how to solve it?

Regards

I tried to do a new mission. There the controls work. I tried again with the old mission, and without problems. I do not understand anything :megalol:

What I just discovered, is that for some reason, the trackir inhibits the handling of the weapon with the mouse. I tried without the trackir, and the mouse guides the gun without problems. I put the trackir and again the mouse does not move the weapon.

Edited by RacoonE69