What is missing from the JF-17 to be complete?

gmetzo

Are the caution/warning audio sounds final? EN1 or EN2 surely can't be what the real jet has, can it?

EN2 is the real jet, along with CN2 on Chinese test birds. It’s text to speech

Before we knew about custom soothing Suzy voice we thought the best way to defeat JF-17 in Combat was to STT lock on and off over and over until the pilot ejects from hearing “TRACKING TRACKING TRACKING” over and over again

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

Before we knew about custom soothing Suzy voice we thought the best way to defeat JF-17 in Combat was to STT lock on and off over and over until the pilot ejects from hearing “TRACKING TRACKING TRACKING” over and over again

Oh man, don't remind me... Been using custom voice mods for so long because of exactly those tactics...

Had no idea EN2 was accurate, will have to try it out more and get used to it. Thanks.

Edited by Majik

Win10 Pro | i7-9700K @5.0GHz | 2080 Super @2160MHz | 32GB DDR4 3600 | DCS on 1TB M.2 NVME | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswinds V2 | HP Reverb | Huion 640P | Jetpad FSE | PointCTRL

One thing that is missing and no one's talking about is navigating using ADF mode on the radio panel.

You get can get morse code signals if you tune to a station and switch the radio to ADF, but there is no symbology displayed on the HUD or HSD yet.

is there a way to change HUD color on the JF17 ? because at certain situations u can barely read anything on the hud

I found out that lower the background light on the MFD is really helpful. The adjust button for each MFD is not for lowering the brightness of the contant but actually lowering the background light. Try this out.

1) Missing a manual and oficial tutorial missions. 2) I would love to see an option to have the proper ins coordinates, heading and altitude pre-entered. If aircraft is departing home base that would seem more realistic, or an unrealistic auto align to skip it instead. 3) better key binding for countermeasure programming and direct hud functionalities (cmbt, rdr, sms directly). Otherwise fun little plane.

Wait. You can do this i think

Ground crew > dtc > update ins coords.

It puts your exact location in the dtc. Plug in and the nav stuffs done