Oled LG CX 55

Oled LG CX 55

I use an older C model and it has been great with VSYNC at 60 Hz. You need to calibrate to get optimal image, once done the image quality is quite vibrant and spectacular especially the black color, which is true black on OLED screen. The newer model should be at least as good if not better.

PC: 5800X3D/4090, 11700K/3090, 9900K/2080Ti.

Joystick bases: TMW, VPC WarBRD, MT50CM2, VKB GFII, FSSB R3L

Joystick grips: TM (Warthog, F/A-18C), Realsimulator (F-16SGRH, F-18CGRH), VKB (Kosmosima LH, MCG, MCG Pro), VPC MongoosT50-CM2

Throttles: TMW, Winwing Super Taurus, Logitech Throttle Quadrant, Realsimulator Throttle (soon)

VR: HTC Vive/Pro, Oculus Rift/Quest 2, Valve Index, Varjo Aero, https://forum.dcs.world/topic/300065-varjo-aero-general-guide-for-new-owners/

I use an older C model and it has been great with VSYNC at 60 Hz. You need to calibrate to get optimal image, once done the image quality is quite vibrant and spectacular especially the black color, which is true black on OLED screen. The newer model should be at least as good if not better.

Hi, thanks for sharing your experience. In relation to fluency? I have your same VGA and for the DCS environment, a similar processor. Are you able to move the game to 4K smoothly? no micro breaks?

Very smooth in 4K. I prefer this to my current VR setup because of the image fidelity, smoothness including ability to maintain constant FPS, comfort during long play session, and overall ease of use.

Joystick grips: TM (Warthog, F/A-18C), Realsimulator (F-16SGRH, F-18CGRH), VKB (Kosmosima LH, MCG, MCG Pro), VPC MongoosT50-CM2

Throttles: TMW, Winwing Super Taurus, Logitech Throttle Quadrant, Realsimulator Throttle (soon)

VR: HTC Vive/Pro, Oculus Rift/Quest 2, Valve Index, Varjo Aero, https://forum.dcs.world/topic/300065-varjo-aero-general-guide-for-new-owners/

Make sure to sit close to the monitor so it covers most of your field of view, for best results in terms of immersion. If you use the pro tracker for TrackIR, the optimal position is at the base of TV slightly to the left so it would directly point towards the tracker.