News Farp Textures

Thank you my friend.

Whooa! It must taking one hour for computer to view it! Ok. We're waiting this mod. :)

Really thank you for your effort.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, I ran into this when creating the desert textures.

That or one of you super talented 3d modellers needs to create us a new minimalist 1 pad FARP!

YES!!! I agree entirely, but we need a FARP using the Inverted 'Y' or NATO 'T' LZ markers. I want to put the markers anywhere and be able to refuel and rearm on them like the FARP was made very quickly. Also, make it almost flush with the ground so that we can have the appearance of spawning on the ground anywhere we wish we wish.

Better yet, does any one know how I may replace the 3D model of the FARP with the Inverted 'Y'? We could change the parameters and take 3 spawn points out and change the coordinates of the one left, thus making each LZ marker a FARP of its own...

:dunno:Thoughts?

Edited by FlyNate

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Better yet, does any one know how I may replace the 3D model of the FARP with the Inverted 'Y'? We could change the parameters and take 3 spawn points out and change the coordinates of the one left, thus making each LZ marker a FARP of its own...

:dunno:Thoughts?

Not that easy. for an old experiment I tried to sobstitute the FARP model with a truck... a static one, onfy for testing purposes.

Well, I got the ATC to work correctly if proper vehicles are around, but the problem is the contact-to-farp of the helicopter: It seems that you can't refuel or rearm, maybe cause ground contact isn't detected until you have your wheels or skid on a FARP pad.

ChromiumDis.png

Author of DSMC, mod to enable scenario persistency and save updated miz file

Stable version & site: https://dsmcfordcs.wordpress.com/

Openbeta: https://github.com/Chromium18/DSMC

The thing is, helicopters are different from planes. An airplane by it's nature wants to fly, and if not interfered with too strongly by unusual events or by a deliberately incompetent pilot, it will fly. A helicopter does not want to fly. It is maintained in the air by a variety of forces in opposition to each other, and if there is any disturbance in this delicate balance the helicopter stops flying; immediately and disastrously.

Farp textures are one of the ugliest objects , New textures are looking damb good. Maybe border stones would be good at the edges of the farp

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Not that easy. for an old experiment I tried to sobstitute the FARP model with a truck... a static one, onfy for testing purposes.

Well, I got the ATC to work correctly if proper vehicles are around, but the problem is the contact-to-farp of the helicopter: It seems that you can't refuel or rearm, maybe cause ground contact isn't detected until you have your wheels or skid on a FARP pad.

This might not be a problem if we replace it with this 3d model... Im dying to try it, but I dont know how :helpsmilie:

Screen_9.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

very nice looking farp's guys, my respect!

funny though, that i am looking for a 1 slot FARP with NO texture, just transparent, so i can place them on empty parking space like those on Batumi, so i can just spawn helos there ;) refuel, repair and rearm would be done per the airfield itself.

regards,

RR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"There's nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself.

You can't remake the past, so look ahead... or risk being left behind."

Noli Timere Messorem

"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always been there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchett

very nice looking farp's guys, my respect!

funny though, that i am looking for a 1 slot FARP with NO texture, just transparent, so i can place them on empty parking space like those on Batumi, so i can just spawn helos there ;) refuel, repair and rearm would be done per the airfield itself.

regards,

RR

interesting idea Roadrunner, but I do not think that is possible with the current FARP that ED has. The FARP is composed of multiple 3D models, and place them in the editor, everything is combined, then we can not do a transparent spot. The texture of the spots is one, which is mounted on the 4 having the FARP, then if it is transparent, all the spots are transparent.

Regards!

Thank you very much everyone for your comments and suggestions. I think the texture is ready, I just need the authorization of HungaroJet to publish, with the mod he did.

Any update on the permission to release?

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you very much everyone for your comments and suggestions. I think the texture is ready, I just need the authorization of HungaroJet to publish, with the mod he did.

he's extremly busy so i dont think he can answer but you should release your nice works Jacob :thumbup:

im sure you can release it with HJ mod together, that's why he made/sent it

sign-pic4.jpg

I just need the authorization of HungaroJet to publish, with the mod he did.

Of course you and Lilkiki get my green lights, so just go ahead guys, good job :thumbsup:

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

My hopes are to one day be able to spawn, rearm/refuel, and repare on this pad WITHOUT a FARP or Airfield... Seems hopeless

Screen_9.jpg

AH! I remember these bright orange panels! I was an MP and we had to put these out for Apache Gunships. in the middle of a Field, tree clearing (FOB ) :pilotfly:

Edited by Mastiff

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||