How dod I set up F-5E Trim?

U5off

Hello Just brought VR headset,

what the problem is l use thrust master A10 set up.

and flying F18 trying to press the button around the monitors to get the stores or the other screen up no joy, l only get the titles to come what the buttons are, have anyone have the same problems even with the Harrier ,also l find my stick programs drop out as well, any help or has DCS not fix these jet?

Paul

Assuming you're referring to the trim effectiveness being next to nothing, while the trim appears to be working (i.e. the trim gauge on the forward panel). I had the same issue, and I use a MS FFB 2 stick (so I have force feedback checked in the options).

What did it for me was changing the joystick mode in the "Special > F-5E" page from "Displaced Neutral (FFB)" to "Linear". Once I made that change, the F-5E trim was much more effective and I could actually fly the aircraft level without it always wanting to climb.

I'm going to take a gess here.... check if you have the "Displaced Neutral" option in Joystick mode, enabled in the Special options TAB. This should only be used with FFB Joysticks, if you have a non FFB you should use Linear or non-linear depending on preference.

Edited by lxsapper