Congratulations BlueFor

The winner of LOCERF 07-3 is BlueFor.

Blue won every scoring category:

score.jpg

RedFor was penalized for destroying a non-targeted building. (Orphanage)

Blue had a 13% hit percentage. Red had a 7% hit percentage.

The teamkill looked very odd but had to be scored as such.

Congratualtions to all who participated. This was an excellent and successful third mission.

Thanks to S77th-GOYA for making the mission, providing the briefing and moderating.

Thanks to JaBoG32_Laud for testing the mission and moderating.

Thanks to The Virtual Thunderbirds and =Striker= for hosting LOCERF 07-3.

Thanks to 3Sqn_Fudd for helping with checkrides and writing down suggestions, rules, etc.

Thanks to all of you for your continued participation and I look forward to continually improving and perfecting Red Flag.

Dates for LOCERF 07-4 will be up soon

The code is probaly in Russian anyway.

Congrats BlueFor - Job Well Done :)

Thanx to all the BlueFor Fast-Jets for providing excellent CAP. The entire 3-hour Flight saw me only having one Missile (thankfully) active on my tail over Primary. The Bombers were kept well - informed which made our job a helluva lot easier at the end of the day.

Special mention to the Mig Drivers of the 59th Squadron - newcomers to LOCERF and Last Men Standing. Job well done Lads. I tell you it felt good with me and Archer running from Primary with Bandits on our Six knowing you Guys were incoming.

Further mention to Seeder and Snail Flights - Flight Objectives attained with Methodical, Clinical Precision and more Importantly, Swiftness.

It Just goes to show - with Proper Planning and Execution of the Said Plan within the Parameters/Dynamic Fluidity of the Mission, it is more than possible to Saunter Up to a Lion, Grab him by the Ghoolies and give them a Bloody Good Shake - and then Noncholauntly Saunter away afterwards :D

In my personal opinion, Victory/Loss statistics not the most important. No Doubt we all had moments of FEAR, EXHILIRATION, ANGER, EUPHORIA, INDIGNATION, RELIEF, HAPPINESS, SWEATY PALMS EDGE OF THE SEAT and HEALTHY AMOUNTS of ADRENALIN COURSING THROUGH the VEINS!

^^^^

THAT's WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT - Thanx to REDFOR for providing it - sometimes in Spades.

~S~

• Like 1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Special mention to the Mig Drivers of the 59th Squadron - newcomers to LOCERF and Last Men Standing. Job well done Lads. I tell you it felt good with me and Archer running from Primary with Bandits on our Six knowing you Guys were incoming.

Im sorry I have to be a bit hard here and hope lessons can be learned from this experience , unfortunately 59th guys only managed a CAP of 7-8mins in which they expended their loadout in a 5 min period, considering they were supposed to be relieving us they actually bugged out before us which resulted in our flight being obliterated on RTB.

Its to be expected as flying these RF's teach us a lot but when were announcing we are RTB on comms only to hear that your relief is too is ...disheartening, especially when you've just finished a 40 min CAP.

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

sorry for not being able to fly RedFor my modem died on me while in the process of trying to sort out TS problems we had before mission start. I really wanted to fly but as my luck would have it I couldnt. Again sorry ... and Fudd I just wanted you to know that I was there to fly like I said I would its just that my modem died .... sorry.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Frostie, what you guys did was help BluFor strike fighters kill EVERYTHING on the ground. Which had a big impact on the outcome of RED FLAG 3. We are all still learning and some squads are new to this. It's a good thing that RedFor didn't plan and execute better cause we were out numbered. Nice planning Blue

Yeah, I think we learnt alot from RF2 about planning and coordination and everything just turned out better this time around :D

2075291193_EDSig.png.650cd56f2b9a043311112721c4215a47.png

64th Aggressor Squadron
Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron
TS: 135.181.115.54

Well, I'm just glad the server was decent and it didnt warp as much as I feared. Was alittle harry getting the thing started with all the correct settings but I finally got it up and running.

Here are a couple pics I took of Foxtrot Flight of F15's taking care of business on CAP. Kudos to Yoda for good flying.

Inbound on CAP, high and fast:

screenshot357zi0.jpg

Keeping tight formation on Ingress allowed us to play alittle drag and bracket for my first kill since the other a/c had no clue it was really two of us.

screenshot335fh1.jpg

Defending west after I guess I really didnt need to.

screenshot340oh6.jpg

screenshot347ip0.jpg

Thanks everyone who participated and I'm looking forward to the next RF.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:noexpression:hello to all, do you know guys someone, who can send me datialed information about server connection speed and other detials? One of our team mate have his own server and also good connection speed, and he would like to know if he is possible to host some similar big action like RF. Thanks for help.

The 504 extended their loiter time tremendously over the box which allowed the strike fighters to decimate their targets. Just needed to say that. ;)

Thanx, but I also think Yoda's performance's in RF2 and 3 have been noticibly exceptional and am glad of his support in both events.

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

Yoda stomped my butt in a Gunzo 15 on 15 fight. It appears he is good BVR as well, was he flying the 15? If so it appears he is the Master of the 15 in it's current form.

He is now my biggest target. :D

Yoda's RvE, right?

Those guys have always been pretty good. They're not big and they're not famous . . . . but you'd better watch out if you see them coming!

I need to get in on one of these at some point.

• Like 1

<S> Gentlemen and I would first like to thank all for the extreme amount of time that all involved and committed to this and all past RF's. I participated in RF_2 but not with my squad and unfortunately I had to leave early. On this one I stayed to the end except couldn't stay for debriefing I would say that I had probably the most fun playing this game ever. What a great joy it was to fly with a group of like minded gentlemen.

I think by luck that somehow I survived, for the life of me a can't figure out why as I don't think of myself as even an ok BVR pilot. Heck most of the time that I join the servers I get owned. But on this mission somehow I survived and ended up with I think two kills.

Could someone please post the tracks for this flight as I would like to look at them. Again what a fun time and <S> to all involved.

Those guys have always been pretty good. They're not big and they're not famous . . . . but you'd better watch out if you see them coming!

Now wait a minute... What do you mean with that "not big and not famous"??? Watch it because otherwise shoot.gif

Kidding! :D Thanks for appreciation! Rep inbound;)

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

....Those guys have always been pretty good. They're not big and they're not famous . . . . but you'd better watch out if you see them coming!....

They are OK :D had a knock-down, drag-out, slug-fest with Phil last night. We flew for so long he got tired and I was able to pass him up in kills. :thumbup:

Was very fun and close most of the time.

So far the toughest fights have been with Nomad and Yoda though, both in the F-15.