Takeoff with slight crosswind

Rafal

And another GENIUS whining about a BETA product because it has issues..

Hey Einstein, "Early Access' and "Beta" means the product is not complete yet and may have some issues. If you can't accept that then don't buy beta.

:doh:

Tho in his defense I somewhat agree with him, not with the fact that Razbam made mistakes ... everyone can it's human nature but having to wait a full week and sometimes even 2 if ED doesn't decide to release a patch for a fix is really stressful

For such a small mistake like a line of a code we have to wait for so long ...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit

Tho in his defense I somewhat agree with him, not with the fact that Razbam made mistakes ... everyone can it's human nature but having to wait a full week and sometimes even 2 if ED doesn't decide to release a patch for a fix is really stressful

For such a small mistake like a line of a code we have to wait for so long ...

I don't get it. Why is it so hard to release hotfixes for ED? Another thing is, some time ago I read, that ED is testing everything, that was send by the 3-party developer teams and if it's correct, that means no bugs, it is put to the next update. So what happend with the testing part?

Please guys, don't feed the troll.

Actually, he fed you...

Edited by Kaszub

If you are not fine with ED's and Razbam's way to handle their update, bugs... no one urge you to do non-constructive criticism...

[...]Early Access' and "Beta" means the product is not complete yet and may have some issues. If you can't accept that then don't buy beta.

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

no one urge you to do non-constructive criticism...

Did I criticized anyone? Even once? Did you even read my post? No, cuz all of you are busy making 3 page long off topic how great work was done.

And by the way its 'Bug Reports' section... so im reporting bug - how hard it can be to understand?

Edited by Rafal

It was not for you (Rafal or Kaszub) specifically, but you on the large sense of it, I'm ok with reporting bug as you have done it, but be easy on the devs it's a hard job...

BTW I do agree with Kaszub's point, it would be great if the update were pushed on open beta before release.

Edit : More for Pipok in fact, sorry if you feeled it was for you (Rafal).

Edited by myHelljumper

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

It was not for you (Rafal or Kaszub) specifically, but you on the large sense of it, I'm ok with reporting bug as you have done it, but be easy on the devs it's a hard job...

BTW I do agree with Kaszub's point, it would be great if the update were pushed on open beta before release.

Edit : More for Pipok in fact, sorry if you feeled it was for you (Rafal).

I know it's a hard job to make planes for DCS. I read a lot about how this process looks like and I understand it and that is why I don't feel bad after spending that amount of money for a single plane, but it doesn't change the fact, that I paid for it and I expect some professionalism in return.

I'm with the Razbam's Mirage from the begining. I expect from a beta product to have bugs, I was angry at them(bugs, not the devs), but I understand it. The first problem was, that the Mirage wasn't in beta, but in alpha(most things weren't implemented at the time). Now, after 9 months most features are implemented, but after every patch, something is broken to the state, that the aircraft is grounded. What is the most anoying is that the bug isn't correlated with the introduced new feature, but with something that was already working. It will not be a big deal, if the devs, or the ED team could give as a hotfix, since, for example, the last bug was an error of just "a one line of code". But NO, we have to wait a whole week, or even longer to fix such a joke.

Edited by Kaszub
  • Like 1

AN HOLD FILE HAS BEEN UPLOADED BY MISTAKE IN LAST UPDATE. IT'S ALREADY CORRECTED.

WAIT FOR NEXT UPDATE...

sorry, I had to tell it, it has been said so many times already :joystick:

OH! Cool. Don't have a problem with that, just didn't see an announcement of that issue anywhere. Thanks!