VFAT 2013 Streamed on Virtual-Aerobatics.Com!

VH-Rock

Hi,

I am commending all those involved on the outstanding performances by all of the participants over the last 2 days. Especially those teams who took to the sky's for their maiden VFAT shows this year. I have watched the displays from Australia and although our time zones are 10 hours ahead, it has been worth staying up for.

Also would like to send a shout out to the VAT King Cobras display team. Absolutely outstanding effort which I believe was a maiden show for these 2 pilots.

There have also been a steady share of people who feel it is there right to attack the displays openly in the shout box and I commend the swift actions of the admins in seeing that these people are dealt with quickly.

Looking forward to the closing day of displays and thank you to everyone involved that has made this possible to the public.

Just watched the replay, fantastic air race! All was in there, top pilots, great commentators and cameraman. Thumb up!

do you have a link for the replay of the air race?

Playing: F-16C

Intel i7-13700KF, 64GB DDR5 @5600MHz, RTX 4080 ZOTAC Trinity, WIN 11 64Bit Prof.

Squadron "Serious Uglies" / Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/2WccwBh

Ghost0815

And that's a wrap! Thanks everybody for joining us over the the last few days! This was, without doubt, the busiest weekend we've had at VA since our founding in February, with over 1600 unique connections to the stream page and a very busy Teamspeak server. We'll soon be writing up a full report on the weekend and contacting our competition winners. We hope to see you all again soon!

Virtual Horsemen - Right Wing (P-51)  - 2008... 

Virtual Ultimate Fighters - Lead (P-47) - 2020...

A doubt:

The shows of the Virtual Patriot and Red Arrows teams, were made with the beta models Albatros and Hawk?

:clap_2:

The Virtual Red Arrows Flew using FC2 with a mod using simple flight model

The Patriots however used an L39 with AFM

Pman

Awesome shows, I got to see bits and pcs here and there, and a few replays...

Will watch some more later this week.

The AFM Demos were awesome.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs