BO-105 - cooperation is official - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 01-26-2020, 10:56 PM   #11
Shrike88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlikwin View Post
No SC for me yet.
+1 after all the fallout this last year with the state the viper was/is in.no more EA for me. Extremely pleased how the JF turned out. As for Purchasing another module without a credited YouTube review, no thanks

Agree with comments above. Razbam completely silent on BO not / or will be effecting their rather slow development pass the last 3 years. I really hope they prove us all wrong and finish the harrier this year. Proof is in the pudding. Will see how it pans out. I hope the bo forums are more engaged with developer or official responses
Shrike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 08:24 AM   #12
QuiGon
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dehuman View Post
Posted by Prowler on Discord
The background image itself is clearly quite old as it says "by: POLY-DYNAMICS" but it shows version 2.5.5.41371
This picture has indeed been posted years ago, before the Polychop split up.

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

QuiGon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 04:58 PM   #13
Harlikwin
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike88 View Post
+1 after all the fallout this last year with the state the viper was/is in.no more EA for me. Extremely pleased how the JF turned out. As for Purchasing another module without a credited YouTube review, no thanks

Agree with comments above. Razbam completely silent on BO not / or will be effecting their rather slow development pass the last 3 years. I really hope they prove us all wrong and finish the harrier this year. Proof is in the pudding. Will see how it pans out. I hope the bo forums are more engaged with developer or official responses
Yeah, the sad state of the viper on release was pretty disappointing, as has been the overall progress on the secondary (but important) systems. I mean 3+ months in, and we still can't add WPs manually? The whole STEAM side of the SC module and the number of questions that remain on functionality is the other cringe worthy thing. You'd figure they would have the figured all that out before release, but I guess not.

Yeah, been enjoying the Jeff since its more or less "done", its got some bugs but they are being squashed quickly.
Old 01-27-2020, 06:55 PM   #14
viper2097+
Posting Rights Suspended

I still would like to see a roadmap from Razbam to see how they wanna proceed with all their announced modules but without breaking any promises again.

Also lets see if they shine again with absence on the next patch.
Old 01-27-2020, 07:30 PM   #15
=DECOY=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlikwin View Post
So...

Does this mean they aren't finishing the harrier/m2k/mig19 first? Or more of a this will come at some point down the line.
Quote:
Originally Posted by viper2097 View Post
Hmmm...

They promised to finish all their modules before touching anything new.
This would mean, that they have to complete and fix the Mirage, the Harrier and the Mig-19.
Based on the speed they have been working in the last years, this would last at least until the end of 2021.
Then they could start to code their promised Mig-23 and F-15. This would need another 4 years at least, so maybe end of 2025.
Then they could start to code the Bo, which would probably take two years. So you could expect it at the end of 2026.

If they stick to their promises and work with the same speed...
Oh, I forgot the Super Tucano and Bronco, which are also already developed by them.

I'm highly excited to see how they'll do that all. We all know that coding is their weak spot, and all open tasks are pretty codeing intensive.
They just have two system, and one FM coder. But maybe they're hiring, who knows...

Please Stick to the Topic without creating false roamers.

Thanks

Razbam Community Manager
Water cooled i7-7700K oc at 5Ghz | 2080ti | 32GB DDR4 Ram | Virpil T50 | Warthog Throttle | Saitek Peddles | Rift S
Razbam Website | Facebook Page | Offical Razbam YouTube Channel

=DECOY= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 08:28 PM   #16
robert.clark251

Great news Raz! Fired up to hear you gents took over on getting this iconic helo off the ground.

Forget the guys out there complaining about early access issues. I work in the defense industry and I guy on my team spent his entire time working with Harrier in the Marine Corp. The first time I fired it up on DCS for him, it was followed by several F-Bombs and OMG they got the sound right. He is really impressed as are the pilots I work with. People will always complain. You do not release a module into early access and they would complain about you taking to long to release it.

Really looking forward to buying this one from you. Grew up around Aerospatiale/American Eurocopter/ NOW Airbus Helicopters the vast majority of my child hood. Really looking forward to seeing more of their aircraft making its way into DCS.
robert.clark251 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 09:21 PM   #17
Rick50

I feel that Raz isn't abandoning anything, and are committed to fixing their other products. However, I think when they were approached about the BO, they saw an opportunity to help the community as a whole, and just recently decided they could do it.

Look, if you have doubts, I don't blame you. It does seem like some of you have been waiting quite a while. But I don't imagine this heli will show up before improvements to their earlier products. i wonder if the 105 will show in 2021 or 2022 ?

Thank you for helping to save the BO-105, Raz!

Last edited by Rick50; 01-27-2020 at 09:24 PM.
Rick50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 09:38 PM   #18
ngreenaway

It seems to me raz has really made a concerted effort at but squashing lately, and personally I don't mind partially completed mods- I have such a backlog of content & systems let's to get the hang of, that it may take a long time before I notice anything missing, not to mention I'm on stable, so by the time anything makes it my way a good amount of but quashing has already happened.
I'm just happy to see another Helo coming to fruition
ngreenaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 10:58 PM   #19
rrohde
Veteran

I would love to see some discussion involving Razbam without viper2097's negativity... I guess you can't have one without the other around here.

PC: Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz @ 5.0GHz | MSI GTX 1080 TI | ASUS Maximus IX Hero | 32GB DDR4 RAM | 512GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit
Glear: HP Reverb | Jetseat 908 | Monstertech MTX Sim Rig | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG PRO (center mount) | VKB Gunfighter Mk.II /w SCG-R Premium (side mount for DCS F-16)
rrohde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 11:38 PM   #20
=DECOY=

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrohde View Post
I would love to see some discussion involving Razbam without viper2097's negativity... I guess you can't have one without the other around here.
You and many others im sure.

Please can we stay ON topic

Razbam Community Manager
Water cooled i7-7700K oc at 5Ghz | 2080ti | 32GB DDR4 Ram | Virpil T50 | Warthog Throttle | Saitek Peddles | Rift S
Razbam Website | Facebook Page | Offical Razbam YouTube Channel

=DECOY= is offline   Reply With Quote