Mission 3. Cargo wont hook - ED Forums

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-29-2018, 07:11 PM   #32
gregzagk
3rd Party Campaign Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxSy View Post
I can't believe they sell a product and no one took the time to redo the campaign just to be sure everything is working ...
Please check the story behind the bugs before taking something like this for granted.
The campaign was solid and released without bugs one year ago.

A new engine model for the Huey got released, cargo mechanism gets frequent updates and new caucasus got released.

The campaign had to be done from scratch in many missions for the new caucasus. We got early access to the new theater and prepared the campaign months ago before the release. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to start it now.

So there are no bugs related to triggers etc. The "bugs" coming from cargos and engine performance are NOT related to the campaign mission building.

I changed multiple times and tested along with Petritis new weights for the cargos to make them work despite the fact that when the campaign was designed, the Huey was working completely different. In the last update it was ok now we get reports that something changed again.

Even if I change the weights and other stuff every day, it won't work if the Huey and cargos change frequent.

The other major thing is the version you fly it. Open Beta was different than the stable one. So updates that fix things in Open Beta weren't available for the stable version.

Will check AGAIN now for any issues, but I can only promise that I can fix issues related to campaign bugs which at the moment are not present.

Greg

Last edited by gregzagk; 06-29-2018 at 07:15 PM.
gregzagk is offline   Reply With Quote