VSN flyable aircraft mods

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a collection of PSDs or skinning templates for the VSN aircraft? Namely looking for the F-4, F-14A, F/A-18 E/F, F-104 but maybe a consolidated folder of templates would be nice. I like using the VSN F-14A for the Iranian Tomcats instead of the default or Heatblur model, but would also like to add some other F-14A squadrons like the Hunters and Superheats who only flew A models.

Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

VF-11 and VF-31 1988 [WIP]

VF-201 & VF-202 [WIP]

bonjour je n'arrive pas a faire fonctionner le VSN F4E. il n'apparait pas lorsque je lance DCS J'ai le module FC3 qui est installé ainsi que le VSN F16

Hi I can’t get the VSN F4E working. it does not appear when I run DCS I have the FC3 module that is installed as well as the VSN F16 Thank you for help

Et le VSN F16 fonctionne ?

Bonsoir J'ai telecharger le F14 , le F104 et l'eurofighter qui eux fonctionne Mais ni le Phantom ni le F16 n'apparaisse lorsque je lance DCS L'installation est correcte " Parties sauvegardees, DCS , Mods, aircraft . de plus j'ai le module FC 3 J'ai double cliquer sur les commandes cmd ( SU 33et F15C avec SU25T )J'ai l'ouverture de la fenêtre de commande qui me dit que c'est bien activé Mais je n'ai rien qui apparait

Good evening I have downloaded the F14 , the F104 and the eurofighter that works them But neither the Phantom nor the F16 appears when I launch DCS The installation is correct " Saved parts, DCS , Mods, aircraft . In addition I have the FC 3 module I double click on cmd commands ( SU 33and F15C with SU25T )I have the command window opening which tells me that it is well activated But I have nothing that appears

Ok, one last thing to check.

When you unzip the mod folder and place it in the "aircraft" folder, make sure that in the "VSN_XYZ" mod folder, that there is not another folder named "VSN_XYZ" inside. Instead, there should be a lot of folders with files.

When you unzip the mod folder and place it in the "aircraft" folder, make sure that in the "VSN_XYZ" mod folder, that there is not another folder named "VSN_XYZ" inside. Instead, there should be a lot of folders with files.[/quote

This is

Not sure about anyone else, but the VSN aircraft are still blowing up on the flight line/runway when I try to use them

AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX with Radeon Graphics           3.00 GHz

32 GB RAM

2 TB SSD

RTX 4070 8GB

Windows 11 64 bit

When you unzip the mod folder and place it in the "aircraft" folder, make sure that in the "VSN_XYZ" mod folder, that there is not another folder named "VSN_XYZ" inside. Instead, there should be a lot of folders with files.[/quote

This is

Can you show me the path from DCS world onwards?

• 3 weeks later...

i re downloaded all the latest versions of em all the 2.5.5 ones and they all work in mp cept for the tornado and m2000 is all i can tell you game hangs

when i select either of those two but the rest work fine

i did delete the old ones before installed the new ones

• 3 weeks later...
F-35 is again downloadable.

Thanks for sharing, I've just downloaded and gave it a try .. it works fine, but I found that on external view F2, when looking at the aircraft from its front hemisphere, there are certain angles where the whole screen turns black.

I substituted the VSN F22 on the same mission and then the external view looks normal, only happens with the F-35. I'm attaching a test mission, hopefully you can check it to determine if it is something wrong on my end, or its a bug on the Mod.

best regards

PD: Here are two images from the mission, here the aircraft shows up fine:

mX0HFYN.jpg

... but I move the mouse slightly left and the screen goes black:

PxwssCL.jpg

Edited by Rudel_chw

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Could anyone please, explain, how to install / where to copy the F35 mod ?

Thank you

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

I tried this, already

No go

What am I doing wrong, razo+r ?

Thank you

LE

I fixed it, thanks

Razo+r, would it be possible to replace the FM ?

I have right now the F15 FM, I wish I could have the F16C FM ( I own the F16C )

Thanks

Edited by Lenux

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

thank you very much for the F35 mod!

now that we have the F22, EF 2000 and the F35 .. the only aircraft that is missing for realistic modern era scenarios: the Dassault RAFALE i hope somebody will consider and will make one as a mod (even just as AI !)

My custom made aircraft skins and other content for DCS World!

WIN 10  / 64Gb RAM DDR4 @ 4000mhz / i9-10900KF @ 5.3ghz / NVIDIA GeForce 3090 RTX / SSD Samsung EVO 970 / VIRPIL / MFG Crosswind / Pimax 5k+ 

Guys, would it be possible to use the F16 / F18 cockpit, for those mods ?