Cannot progress beyond Mission 1?

Giantearlessgnome

Help! I am struggling to get past mission one. I have tried a few times now both going through each instruction and skipping them all. I get prompts and F10 options up to the touch and go point.

I request permission to touch and go at Vaziani. This is granted. I conduct the touch and go no problem take off and begin the right hand pattern.

I then do not get any furthr F10 prompts or dialogue. I contact Vaziani tower (Ch 2) following standard ATC route and get permission to land.

Once I land I taxi to P35, stop and then get Mission success you can exit at any point. I have tried complete shutdown and just exiting still turning and burning.

In my last attempt I kept checking my score which was 0 up to the point where I park up. It was 0 before I exited and then I get 50 and no option to go further?

Loving the M2K and have heard good things about the campaign. Any ideas?

edit: After the toucvh and go i fly over the village as per the approach diagram, i do this at between 1000-1500ft.

Edited by Giantearlessgnome

Hey,

You are doing everything alright. Last update introduced two bugs that broke most of the campaigns, see the "Important campaign updates" thread. Hopefully all will be fixed tomorrow and you will be able to move on!

My googlefu must have failed. Thank you! Looking forward to the update and cracking on with this!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having this issue on .216 ive done the mission about 5 times and each time i land and park, says that the mission is complete and can exit, but each time my score is 0 i go to play the next mission but it starts me over at mission 1. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, should the scores update during the mission so i can figure out what is going on?

Saitek X-52 | Track IR 5 w/ TrackClip | DSD "Trackzilla" Button Box

Flaming Cliffs 3 | F-5e | Mirage 2000 | A-10c | Harrier AV-8B

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think this problem was reported before - it is not related to mission itself but some strange problem with campaign progressions. Let me look for it.

EDIT:

Check if this helps: LINK

Or this link.

But here SierraFox says the score is 0, with the progression problem I think the score was fine.

Well, actually it's the result that dictates the outcome, not the score (in mission 1 I suppose it should be null), what's its value?

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

I also could not pass the mission 1, but after investigating in the mission editor I found a small error in the trigger that establishes the flag 34 in which the player has to fly under a certain height but the assigned height is inferior to the one of the Terrain itself, increase a little height in the editor and problem solved, I hope you understand why my English is bad

I admire your work baltic_dragon I enjoy your campaigns so much, I hope I have helped.

Edited by heroe

Hello

I also could not pass the mission 1, but after investigating in the mission editor I found a small error in the trigger that establishes the flag 34 in which the player has to fly under a certain height but the assigned height is inferior to the one of the Terrain itself, increase a little height in the editor and problem solved, I hope you understand why my English is bad

I admire your work baltic_dragon I enjoy your campaigns so much, I hope I have helped.

Hey, I checked the mission. IT seems to work fine for me, but just in case I adjusted the height by 2 meters. The problem with the height in ME is that it is given in meters, so if you calculate it you will roughly get the altitude of the terrain in feet :)

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...