What's This I Found?

Magic Zach

[ATTACH]169933[/ATTACH]

CoreMods/WWII Units/SpitfireLFMkIX/SpitfireLFMkIX.lua

Just goofing, exploring. And I come across this. Are these loudouts there are planned for the Spitfire in the future? I removed the comments (-- and --[) and tested it out. Spitfire was unplayable. Wouldn't even show up, like it didn't exist when I tried to play it. I put it back to its original state, with the comment things. Can't remember the term.

Anyways, are these the loadouts planned for the Spitfire in the future?

Edited by Magic Zach
Wrong screenshot

Hardware: T-16000M Pack, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, GTX 1070 SC2, AMD RX3700, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, FC3, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Maps: Normandy, Nevada

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

no, they probably just copied the stuff from the Bf-109 over and changed things but forgot to delete this lines.

For example: The german bombs are also present in this lua.

Im fairly sure they said they planned bombs and drop tanks.

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

Yes they have but the german bombs and drop tanks are in there for now.

I'm pretty sure the brits did not use german bombs and drop tanks on their Spitfires

I see what you are saying now, I am unfamiliar with the German weapons so thats why I did not recognize them as first. I thought perhaps this was a preparation in the .lua for future use and technically it still is, only missed the part that it was German.

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

Anyways, are these the loadouts planned for the Spitfire in the future?

These particular lines refer to Bf-109's methanol / fuel tank and a flare gun :D. Not the only leftovers from other warbirds code it seems!

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

I just realized I put the wrong screenshot up! This is not what I meant to put up! The screenshot does not correspond to what I am talking of. I will change it to what I meant soon, when I have the chance!

Hardware: T-16000M Pack, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, GTX 1070 SC2, AMD RX3700, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, FC3, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Changed the screenshot to what I wanted. Recheck the original post. Should be Screenshot 2017-9-27.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]