[NEW Script] Advanced Tools for Mission Editor

sunski34

Hi Is it possible to rename flyable unit types with this framework? Su27 to J11B, or F14b to F14A?

please give us more details, about what's you have in mind for your project.

we can't answer so far. What do you mean by rename ? spawnable AI unit ? activable AI unit ? replacing an Ai F14b in Mission Editor by a F14a Ai ?

ATME don't modify so far lua inside the Miz files. but it can disable a unit and spawn an other, with same flighplan for exemple.

i7-10700KF CPU  3.80GHz - 32 GO Ram - - nVidia RTX 2070 -  SSD Samsung EVO with LG  TV screen 40"  in 3840x2150 -  cockpit scale 1:1

- MS FFB2 Joystick  - COUGAR F16 throttle  - Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

• 10 months later...
Am 1.4.2017 um 19:50 schrieb sunski34:

Litte mission example with sounds

Hi,

please find a little mission. The ATME_SoundInAreas lua script contains all sounds to be played.

Each sound file (and duration of the sound) is associated to a key in myAreas table. That key is the name of a DCS Zone defined in mission, here Z1 and Z2 like this :

local myAreas = {
["Z1"] = {
	file = "fifteen.ogg",
	duration = 2,
},
["Z2"] = {
	file = "thousand.ogg",
	duration = 2,
},
}

You have a sound file when out of zone :

local outOfArea = {
file = "squelsh.ogg",
duration = -1,
}

if duration is 0 or less than 0, the sound file is played once. To have no sound, you have to create a sound file with no noise, and put duration to 0 or less. Here you will ear squelsh once.

You can change the files of course.

Finally, see mission for DCS 1.5 , ME, triggers.. all sound files have to load in mission.

You can add players and run mono or multiplayer 😉

Of course, other module like rescue can be used.

Have fun

sunski

ATME_SoundInAreas.lua 3 kB · 319 Downloads

soundInAreas_model.miz 126 kB · 47 Downloads

Hi, it work fine for "Player", how i can add "Groups with Name"?

Hi

ATME was been updated and now the new version is V2.01  which is DCS 2.7 compatible. You should see french forum for more information. Actually, we a working on a new english version of the guide.

Now, players and units are the same class and sound can be played to all players in a group.

If you send me your mail in private, I should send you this version and example and help you to understand the changes.

Sun