Wow never had a hotas b4

Sorry for the ignorance, but wich hotas are you talking about? I've searched hotas b2 on Google but nothing...

Thanks!!

In case you're not joking: b4 = before. Got it now?

@Sublime, you could at least tell us what have you bought.

Edited by draconus

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

And there are a lot of meanings to his post as well. :-)

But I finally think he is really talking about a stick and a throttle setup.

Edited by Motomouse

VIC-20@1.108 MHz, onboard GPU, 5KB RAM, μυωπία goggles, Competition Pro HOTAS

Apparently "before" is too hard to type for some people. Low effort post anyway.

Yea - i uad just assembled a comp and played games for 12 hrs.

Apparently some people just cant ignore posts they dnt lioe so get off on being rude

. You have a nice day

It's been a week. Who doesn't come back to a thread they start?

Apologies. Telling ppl what thrustmaster waskt my first thought. I postd merely to say how excited i was

If id seen some of the comments above id nit have poated at all

Glad you like your new setup!

Thanks man. Little sad i ordered vr and i swear to god it was likeni was on drugs.

I remember orsering the oculus. I remember tbe thursrday to mlm onday orde date price. I still have my excited txts

The order vsnished. They didnt tske the .money. its outta stock now too

Howeber bc personal.reasons that are.. bad i mat never game again a year tops. I figured f it. My laptop crashed and i snapped. I kept asking for build advice

Some good most bad. Just as my previous lapop id always be told couldnt run dcs when it did i was told noway i cud fet a good comp and vr 2g max

Well.. i got one of pc grrr amers top 10 desktops.. 1600

No vr.. but ill orser in july. Got track ir.

The new comp is a dream.and wirh hotas.

I flew my vwry first multicrew f14 the other day. It was magical. I hadnt had that much fun with my panrs on since mt usaf dad somehow finagled dependants day passes for cv 65 in 1996. We went out to sea and i got an bunch of pix of a6s (yr before retired) f14s f18 sh60s and big e. F14 did a sonic boom.

But thx man.

Glad you like your new setup!

Ill add my one beef is my thrustmaster t. It has a rudder button but the joy has a twisty thing

I used that logitech for years. I can fly with uh1 guys with rudder pedalls and make THEM lookk amateur (lol)

No matter wtf i do I CANT REBIND THIS DAMN RUDDER KEY! Itd be perfect for like zoom or something too!!

Sorry bro

Thrustmaster t floght

33 used

HOTAS X? Had one just last year? Good budget hw for a start.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

Yes sir

My only complaint is it has a twisty rudder but also a rudder burtton (u switch it one way or anothet and can apply more or less pressure) for a rudder.

Thats cool but you CAN NOT unbind or bind that for anything else sny way i can tell.

Coming from mastering the uh1 on a logitech 3d pro (ha they said youd never be able.to even be competent with a twist stick! Rudder pedals or youll suck! Ill challenge any man in the game the f8 mod or some other mod we agree on i can kick their ass in a twisty stick rudder. And yes prove it

) I bet i can outfly 3/4s the hiey dricers in dcs any day of the week!)

And that sucks cuz that keys PERFECT for a lantirn / pod zoom or another slider function deal8e

Edited by sublime

Yes sir

My only complaint is it has a twisty rudder but also a rudder burtton (u switch it one way or anothet and can apply more or less pressure) for a rudder.

Thats cool but you CAN NOT unbind or bind that for anything else sny way i can tell.

Coming from mastering the uh1 on a logitech 3d pro (ha they said youd never be able.to even be competent with a twist stick! Rudder pedals or youll suck! Ill challenge any man in the game the f8 mod or some other mod we agree on i can kick their ass in a twisty stick rudder. And yes prove it

) I bet i can outfly 3/4s the hiey dricers in dcs any day of the week!)

And that sucks cuz that keys PERFECT for a lantirn / pod zoom or another slider function deal8e

Ok, so that's Thrustmaster T.Flight HOTAS X. I had my twist fixed by screw so I haven't used it but I used rudder paddles on the throttle instead. Since they are analog you bind them in the axis section of controls.

I dont have pedals though

I cant seem to bind the rudder key to work as a zoom or pn off swtich. Nothing. Id be happy with the twisty stick. Rudder pedals i cant afford and frankly aftyer using a twost stick for almost 15 yrs i bef i can fly a uh1 just as good as the best dcs uh1 pikots WITH pedals