Why heatblur not participate ?

hanab

If you have the space, you can install the stand-alone (possibly without any other modules installed) and run the testing on that one.

For the discount I don't know if it is possible to transfer from stand-alone to steam though.

I don't. 1x 512Gb SSD here only.

Banned by cunts.

apache01.png

I don't. 1x 512Gb SSD here only.

If you have fast connection you can temporary delete 2 maps from Steam DCS to regain the space. You'll redownload them later fast hopefully.

btw: transfer from stand-alone to steam is not possible

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

Should there be a discount - who said there would be :P - it would be on both platforms. If it would occur to happen maybe afterwards, which no one knows of course. I mean who could possibly know that. I don't. Absolutely I do not. But then again, cool things happen all the time, and I know absolutely nothing about them... :music_whistling:

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Should there be a discount - who said there would be - it would be on both platforms. If it would occur to happen maybe afterwards, which no one knows of course. I mean who could possibly know that. I don't. Absolutely I do not. But then again, cool things happen all the time, and I know absolutely nothing about them... :music_whistling:
Most modules, if not all, including F-14 and Viggen has a discount on the store at the moment.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

Most modules, if not all, including F-14 and Viggen has a discount on the store at the moment.

I am bad at reading between the lines, but I think he trying not to say that since there is a discount on ED shop, there will be a discount on Steam too, but later.

Kind regards,

Vince

PC:

i5-7300HQ@2,5GHz | nVidia GTX 1050 Ti | 8Gb RAM | 256GB SSD for Windows+DCS | Windows10

Modules:

Mirage2000C | AV-8B N/A | MiG-21Bis | F-5E | L-39 | Gazelle | FC3

Combined Arms | Supercarrier

NTTR | Persian Gulf