[NOT A BUG] Possible bug with Target Pod!

Shadoware

I set TGP page on MFD and when I press AG button on ICP the TGP page disappear in the MFD. I have to click OSB button to find TGP again!

It seems when I change from Nav mode to AG mode the TGP settings are not the same!

Did someone notice this issue already?

Hi Shadoware,

A-G mode pops SMS page on your MFD by default.

You can set your TGP in an empty slot on your MFD, that might solve your issue, or at least make it easier to solve by using your DMS.

Regards

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Phoenix

F-16C

i7-8700K, Z370, 32GB DDR4-2400MHz, GTX 1080, FSSB R3L, TM Warthog HOTAS, MFD's, Windows 10 Pro, Oculus Rift S

Don't worry-this is an easy fix. The plane won't let you have the same mode available on both MFDs. Sounds like you are putting TGP onto your left MFD before going AG. Go AG first, then put TGP on the left MFD. After that, it will continue to stay as one of your options on the left MFD whenever you go to AG mode.

Hope this helps!

Don't worry-this is an easy fix. The plane won't let you have the same mode available on both MFDs. Sounds like you are putting TGP onto your left MFD before going AG. Go AG first, then put TGP on the left MFD. After that, it will continue to stay as one of your options on the left MFD whenever you go to AG mode.

Hope this helps!

+1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Phoenix

F-16C

i7-8700K, Z370, 32GB DDR4-2400MHz, GTX 1080, FSSB R3L, TM Warthog HOTAS, MFD's, Windows 10 Pro, Oculus Rift S

Hope this helps!

Yup. This.

Don’t go into “parts” of A2G before you go into A2G.

Just go from Full NAV to Full A2G

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/content.php

High Quality Aviation Photography For Personal Enjoyment And Editorial Use.

www.crosswindimages.com

Hope this helps!

Yes I was but this is bit strange: The system will remember MFD page for each master mode?

One question: If I create a ripple of GBU-12 will they all fall into the laser spot at same time?

Yes, but don't release them in pairs or with a low ripple interval, they're very likely to hit each other. My preferred method for attacking the same target with multiple LGBs is to ripple them with a generous spacing (50ft or more).

REAPER 51 | Tholozor
VFA-136 (c.2007): https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3305981/
Arleigh Burke Destroyer Pack (2020): https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3313752/

Yes, but don't release them in pairs or with a low ripple interval, they're very likely to hit each other. My preferred method for attacking the same target with multiple LGBs is to ripple them with a generous spacing (50ft or more).

Is there a way to use GBU-12 against multiple targets with one pass?

Is there a way to use GBU-12 against multiple targets with one pass?

I don’t think so, all of them will try to follow the guidance where your laser is pointed. I’m not aware of an option to designate multiple targets with the TGP.

Regards

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Phoenix

F-16C