AV-8B N/A obscured buttons

Hi all.

Could someone tell me how I can access buttons that are obscured by the central panel on the AV-8B N/A cockpit. I do not have Track IR, so I can't 'peek' around to see them. I can see 2 buttons on the left-hand screen but virtually none on the right (see attached image).

Also, is there a keyboard short-cut for next/previous waypoint? I have searched and searched without any luck.

Thanks in advance for any assistance given.

Phil

901936495_AV8Bhiddenbuttons.thumb.jpg.60a0fd61ef0cf35c71d0fb08ff15825e.jpg

R Win + W.

Or Left MPCD buttons, 12 increment, or 13 decrement. (assign shortcuts).

Edited by Holbeach

I7 2600K @ 3.8, CoolerMaster 212X, EVGA GTX 1070 8gb. RAM 16gb Corsair, 1kw PSU. 2 x WD SSD. 1 x Samsung M2 NVMe. 3 x HDD. Saitek X-52. Saitek Pro Flight pedals. CH Flight Sim yoke. TrackIR 5. Win 10 Pro. IIyama 1080p. MSAA x 2, SSAA x 1.5. Settings High. Harrier/Spitfire/Beaufighter/The Channel, fanboy..

Hi Holbeach

Excellent. I don't have an RWin, but now that I've found WP Increment, I've allocated it to another key.

I still have the problem of not being able to view/interact with those obscured buttons. Any clues please?

Thanks, Phil

I have a hat switch on the throttle that I use to ‘look around’.

That frees up the keypad to use those keys to move the view sideways and up & down (as if raising or lowering the seat).

Hope this helps.

Send lawyers, guns and money......... for the …. has hit the fan.

Windows 10 Home 64-bit | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core Processor | RAM: Corsair 32.0GB Dual-Channel | MOBO: ROG STRIX X570-F GAMING (AM4) | GPU: MSI G271CQP on NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 | SSD: Samsung SSD 860 EVO 2TB & Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB for Gaming

CH Fightersick - Pro Throttle - Pro Pedals | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar x 3 | Buddy Fox A-10C UFC

image.jpeg

Hi Holbeach

Excellent. I don't have an RWin, but now that I've found WP Increment, I've allocated it to another key.

I still have the problem of not being able to view/interact with those obscured buttons. Any clues please?

Thanks, Phil

most US keyboards do have two windows keys, it might just look a little different from the normal windows icon, probably looks like a menu or something.