Pack AI Syrie Map.

Worg

Good morning all.

A pack of vehicles, infantry of the Syrian army as well as the Daesh group is planned with the arrival of this map?

I would like to have troops of Jihadists to use this map.

Thank you.

Yeah, totally we need ai pack for this map. We should to see also turkish vehicles, at least mobile SAMs.

Asus TUF RTX 3080 10g GAMING; Intel i9 10900K; Asus B460 TUF GAMING PLUS;

2x32GB DDR4 3200Mhz HyperX Predator RGB; SSD 1TB Samsung EVO Plus

106_47.jpg

I agree in this, but I think is outside Ugra Media capabilities, that's more ED. We would need more light AAA like ZSU-1, 2 and 4, technicals with different things of MG's and as infantry carriers, and some insurgent infantry as well.

rWk0a2C.jpg

Qt5QxNC.jpg

Edited by Stratos

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

I agree in this, but I think is outside Ugra Media capabilities, that's more ED.

Not really, Razbam are doing a ton of assets for their upcoming Falklands map, so there's no reason why Ugra can't do it for the Syria map.

Thanks for supporting me guys, I felt a little lonely there.

Several terrorist groups, Daesh, Hezbollah.

Kurds too, Syrian rebel, PKK in short ... what is the point of having this superb card without its units.

@Bignewy @Nineline please guys if you pass by.

Right now the insurgents look like lost shepherds.

Thank you.

Not really, Razbam are doing a ton of assets for their upcoming Falklands map, so there's no reason why Ugra can't do it for the Syria map.
Well, there's the reason that Ugra only make terrains, not only for DCS but also for other sims, but still only terrains. They would probably need a different set of programmers for a different job.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

Dear god please have an ISIS/Terrorist asset pack for this map. It would not be Syria without them. So satisfying taking the Hornet up and dropping bombs on a truck load full of them. Going to be great for the Kiowa as well.

Those will be another US$ 3.99 each... :thumbup:

Well, there's the reason that Ugra only make terrains, not only for DCS but also for other sims, but still only terrains. They would probably need a different set of programmers for a different job.

S!

If I remember correctly, Ugra made some assets for IL-2 (was it the P.o.2 biplane?), So they should have the skills in their team. Still, I won't bet much on an official AI pack included with the map.

That's a very good idea. I just hope they planned it some time ago already so we can have some at least on release of the map, as insurgent-type assets can be used for many scenarios really (in the Gulf as well). We don't need a lot of diversity to start with, some fighters, some light trucks with MGs and manpads should be enough to have a lot of fun. I just got chills thinking about helo ops in that region against such types of "soft targets" (in the Huey especially, since most armored targets are now impossible to destroy with it).

And if it is just a few assets to make scenarios more interesting, it should be in the Core. Or if they want to make a bigger pack, just include it with the map. I think paid asset packs as modules are a bit pointless. You paid for this map? Thanks, now to enjoy it, pay for this pack again. Best way to split the community and discourage missions and campaigns creators to use your assets.

AMD R7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3200MHz | RTX 4080S 16GB | Varjo Aero | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk3 + STECS + pedals

For paid packs everyone will have their point of view.

With me, all work deserves wages.

On the other hand, having new groups would have to be implemented automatically.

Free Syrian army, Kurds, PKK, Daesh, Hezbollah it seems normal to have this type of staff and group with this map.

The insurgents present in the game lack realism.

We would have to rework them,

add different skin, vehicles and weapons.

I know it takes time, but what's the point of having this type of map without realistic enemies.

Please the developers, would be really nice.

this thing is also needed

5d0cb7dec9de3d0c0c5a78ee.jpg

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

+1000000000 for sure, we need it to create some good missions from past period.

Asus TUF RTX 3080 10g GAMING; Intel i9 10900K; Asus B460 TUF GAMING PLUS;

2x32GB DDR4 3200Mhz HyperX Predator RGB; SSD 1TB Samsung EVO Plus

106_47.jpg

I absolutely object. These birds will destroy everything on the ground and we'll watch what is going on, right? Then there is no need to me...

:D It was only a joke.

Edited by DrKViper

I agree about the Pantsir, but we really need more insurgents units for this map, and that means new AAA units as well. ZPU-1 and 2, and DShK machine guns, in both, static and pick up mounted. Also a pick up with some ISIL/DAESH guys mounted in the back and we will be good to go.

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

+1 for AI pack as free asset pack for this map as 3D objects for users.

It isnt a big of work (like for Normandy), just few 3D cars, drones, AA, ect will be very OK.

4sVj2wSl.jpg

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro