Two little bugs for Ka-50 (v1.2.12)

Devrim

Hi. :)

1) I think this is general problem, not only for Ka-50. Wing goes, but weapons stay.

attachment.php?attachmentid=109052

2) No wing, but flare can be dispensed.

attachment.php?attachmentid=109053

Thanks.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Yep I grabbed a screenshot of that the other day too, and I am also missing textures, mainly on the rotar thingy that the blades are attached too, but that could be my fault.

Your cockpit, you do the ricardo's cockpit don't you? well the default DCS cockpit if you look at the roof there is a temp gauge, thats also lost texture, its yellow in the default cockpit, but in the ricardos one its fine. That could also be something I did though, but I thought it worth mentioning.

Screen_141207_002854.thumb.jpg.d9f26d6d3dda38f155c385a1b887c4ae.jpg

Edited by Nevyn

Bug with S-13 rockets misplaced in rocket launcher is fixed

Is that the fix?

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

so much this. It will be ready. I cannot wait aswell. :(

There's also a misplacement on AI Tu-22's bomb load. Seems like an issue on munition models all around, I can't really tell.

What, you've never seen a Tu-22 carry the bomb's in their air intake? :D

Intel i9 10850k | Noctua NH-U12A | Gigabyte Z490 Aorus Elite AC | Patriot Viper Steel 64gb @3600MT/s | ASUS TUF RX 7900 XTX OC | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | HP Reverb G2

Checked out the new Su-24 model already in a mission I made and noticed the pylon and ECM pod move laterally with the swing of the wings.

I love the new model and hope ED provides some love to the Tu-95 which looks awful and whose props disappear at shutdown of the engines. For that matter, I hope to see all remaining Su-27 Flanker/Lock-On models updated. The Su-24 looks so good now that I am anticipating it becoming the next module. Particularly because of the Black Sea incident when a two-ship of Su-24s shut down the AEGIS radar and weapons on a U.S. Frigate and ran mock attacks on it while the crew wet their pants and became very demoralized ... hahaha! Go Russia! I'm American and thought the event was hilarious. So much for Russian tech... Hahaha

Checked out the new Su-24 model already in a mission I made and noticed the pylon and ECM pod move laterally with the swing of the wings.

I love the new model and hope ED provides some love to the Tu-95 which looks awful and whose props disappear at shutdown of the engines. For that matter, I hope to see all remaining Su-27 Flanker/Lock-On models updated. The Su-24 looks so good now that I am anticipating it becoming the next module. Particularly because of the Black Sea incident when a two-ship of Su-24s shut down the AEGIS radar and weapons on a U.S. Frigate and ran mock attacks on it while the crew wet their pants and became very demoralized ... hahaha! Go Russia! I'm American and thought the event was hilarious. So much for Russian tech... Hahaha

Nice storytelling but as a former non-russian, non-american radar operator I'm really amazed to hear the whole story from you, maybe in another thread.... How can two jets shut down the AA-Radar of a frigate? And by the way, as far as I remember US-frigates don't have AEGIS systems... :music_whistling:

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice storytelling but as a former non-russian, non-american radar operator I'm really amazed to hear the whole story from you, maybe in another thread.... How can two jets shut down the AA-Radar of a frigate? And by the way, as far as I remember US-frigates don't have AEGIS systems... :music_whistling:

USS Donald Cook DDG-75 is an Arleigh Burke-class guided missile destroyer which had its AEGIS shut down by an Su-24's jammer pod and lost use if target tracking on the pair of 24s. look it up...on youtube

I flew the Ka-50 the other day for the first time in over a month (while I flew P-51 instead).

It was almost like I was starting all over for the first 30 minutes. It amazed me how quickly I got out of practice (I have never been proficient).

Anyway, while flying in a Mission that I had previously created and saved, I also noticed a slight change in the way the Ka-50 seems to work with regards to the power limiter (my apologize for probably incorrectly identifying this function).

While flying in Autopilot ROUTE mode with Altitude Hold NOT engaged, I noticed a drop in power as if the chopper was trying to maintain a preset elevation/altitude AGL .. i.e. as if Altitude Hold WAS engaged.

During this apparent loss or fluctuation in power, two warning lights on the Overhead Panel lit up with RH Lim Power and LH Lim Power .. or "something like" that.

I can only assume that this was a result of the latest Update Patch and thought "MAYBE" I have to update the mission to "That Version".

Being the ONLY thing "I" could think of trying, I Opened the Mission in ME and Re-Saved it.

This actually corrected the issue.

I have since Opened several of my previously created missions (for several different aircraft mods) and saved each with this latest up-to-date version of DCS.

I don't know if this is anything anyone else has considered in the past OR if it's maybe even Recommended ? But it's worth a try. It seems to have correct a patch-related-issue for me.

SnowTiger:joystick: