Tid/Time on Target for RB-15

San Patricio

So I'm at the mission in the campaign where you are supposed to hit the Russian surface ships with RB-15s and use a particular TOT for the missiles (07:13). I've followed the procedure from the manual (and a YouTube video) which is to go into Tid, input, type in the TOT (071300), then Bx and 8. When I go back to output, however, the Tid is blank and I never get a countdown to take off. Confusingly, the notes in the briefing saying to enter the TOT in Takt, which conflicts with the manual. I tried that as well but no luck there either. Anybody have any suggestions for how to get TOT working with the RB-15s?

Did you have a target WP?

It uses the closest (usualy the first) target WP to calculate the ToT for the missile. It also assumes you are flying at the mach speed entered into to Wp before the target WP, and at a altitude of 600m.

The target waypoint acts as a planned release point, and CK37 will calculate ToF from that point through all the Bx waypoints all the way to Bx8. I've had success releasing them when passing over the Mx waypoint, it was a few seconds late, but still within the error of the ToT calculations.

Not sure if the ANF described function in the image below is implemented, will have to try it out again.

A little bonus, some translating from swedish. :smilewink:

CArpIKJ.png

Viggen is love. Viggen is life.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-10700K @ 5GHz | RTX 2070 OC | 32GB 3200MHz RAM |