Understanding CK37 Datapanel

outbaxx

Ok guys, I need some help understanding some stuff: Dataselector in:

-TID:

How can I see the time for take off?

Please guide me through the process on what I need to input etc.

BANA/GRÄNS:

If I start on the runway the direction show opposite of my heading.

I’m on rwy 07 but the display says 295.

And if I do ramp I have 295 on display but I get called to rwy07 for takeoff.

Can someone explain why that is? Is it something in the mission editor I miss perhaps?

Regards

F

Edited by outbaxx

To see time to take off you need to have a K-time (ToT) set for your target(s).

All you have to do to see time to take off is setting the knob to TID and UT. That should give you a some thing like:

☐01254.

12min 54sec to take off. Make sure to have LS selected when doing so.

The runway thing is probably just that the CK37 has a default runway that it uses, but that the pilot can change if needed because of the wind or whatever it might be. The computer should also do that automatically anyway so not really needed.

Viggen is love. Viggen is life.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-10700K @ 5GHz | RTX 2070 OC | 32GB 3200MHz RAM |

To see time to take off you need to have a K-time (ToT) set for your target(s).

Ah, I’ve totally overseen the thing about TARGET waypoint, I’ve just done navpoints...

So if I make one navpoint to a Target it can work? I mean, there are times in the Mission Editor on the navpoints but perhaps these are not valid as K-time if I set a navpoint to a target?

Yes that should work. If you're using the ME I would probably input ToT manually be extra sure for it to work correctly. I highly recommend using CombatFlite for doing cartridges for our Viggen, it's super easy to set up waypoints with ToT and all kinds of WPs (Ruta, Bx1-9).

The CK37 will however not continue to calculate time error after the last target WP that has a ToT set, not sure if that's currently a thing in DCS or not.

Viggen is love. Viggen is life.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-10700K @ 5GHz | RTX 2070 OC | 32GB 3200MHz RAM |

Yes that should work. If you're using the ME I would probably input ToT manually be extra sure for it to work correctly. I highly recommend using CombatFlite for doing cartridges for our Viggen, it's super easy to set up waypoints with ToT and all kinds of WPs (Ruta, Bx1-9).

The CK37 will however not continue to calculate time error after the last target WP that has a ToT set, not sure if that's currently a thing in DCS or not.

Thanks, I’ll check that out.

Need some time on this now :)