Bizarre Texture Swap

cthulhu68

I was doing a test flight of mission when I noticed that all ground textures around a city that are supposed to be green fields had been switched to another random pattern. At the time some arty was shelling the city and I had pressed alt-ent to force fullscreen in mid-air. Not sure if that's what caused it.

A shows what it should look like and B shows what I was seeing.

Reloading mission again and it seemed fine.

EDIT; Can confirm pressing Alt-Ent causes it.

Edited by cthulhu68

• ED Team

Please attach your mission (or track) and step by step how to reproduce (for example did you lanched some mision before?)

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

DCS World 2.5: Часто задаваемые вопросы

I have a similar issue...there is at least a kind of texture, this one:

1496159372-dcs-2017-05-30-17-41-56-88.jpg

that for some reason I dont know, sometimes gets crazy repeated all over the place and at the same time, without the objets there should be over it (houses, cars, etc.)...after restarting my PC (rebooting the mission or DCS didnt worked) all was fine again and that texture was not so repeated and with all the objects correctly positioned over it.

Also, I noticed that when this problem happens, some textures in harbours are totally blurried.

Edited by watermanpc

Take a look at my MODS here