Zoom not working

OnlyforDCS

For some reason zooming in and out (slow zoom) is not working with the Su27 module. TrackIR behaves normally, all other commands work normally.

Seems to be working normally with the P51 and Huey.

I have checked and rechecked HOTAS and key binds and there are no conflicts. Only affects the Su27 module. Anyone else get this? I only noticed this yesterday.

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

For me the TrackIR was interfering. Pause your TrackIR and then zoom should work again. The reason is that TrackIR forward movement is probably mapped to a 'wrong' function. I remapped it to a different function in the axis menu and it solved the problem.

I unfortunately don't recall what option belongs to the TracckIR forward/backward movement, I can check it for you tomorrow earliest, or maybe someone else on this forum knows the answer...

---EDIT---

If you post a screenshot of the SU-27 axis menu in the options menu I can probably tell you what to change to get it to work.

Intel i9 10850k | Noctua NH-U12A | Gigabyte Z490 Aorus Elite AC | Patriot Viper Steel 64gb @3600MT/s | ASUS TUF RX 7900 XTX OC | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | HP Reverb G2

In Options, under Su-27/Axis Commands, change TIR's Z-axis from "Zoom View" to "Cockpit Camera Move Forward/Backward. I believe that's what you're looking for.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

In Options, under Su-27/Axis Commands, change TIR's Z-axis from "Zoom View" to "Cockpit Camera Move Forward/Backward. I believe that's what you're looking for.

That's the option I meant indeed.

Intel i9 10850k | Noctua NH-U12A | Gigabyte Z490 Aorus Elite AC | Patriot Viper Steel 64gb @3600MT/s | ASUS TUF RX 7900 XTX OC | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | HP Reverb G2

Thanks for the help guys. Will try the fix when I get home from work today :)

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.