Meet and Greet

Hi, im a 33 Years old German and in Flightsim since FS2004 and Lock On.

Besides the DCS Series i fly also FSX as A2As Accusim (sorry for the Advertisement) raised the simulation Level significant.

But at least: Nothing comes close to the DCS-Series ;)

In real Life i served 8 Years in the German Airforce (CRC "Bugle" and Tactical Reconnaissance Wing 51 in Jagel).

Greetings

acerus

Win7 64bit Ultimate / MSI MPOWER Z97 / i7 4790K@4,4GHz / Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E / EVGA GTX980 Superclocked ACX 2.0 / 16 GB Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 / Creative SB X-Fi / Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB SSD / 1TB WD Black Caviar HD / Thermaltake Toughpower Grand 1050W / Be Quiet Base 800 / TM Warthog HOTAS / TrackIR 5

• 1 month later...

:)Its has been along time since I have played Lomac, since 2006, I was in the Savage 77th callsign "Gunslinger" I am giving it a go again. hope to meet some new friends to play along with. I have downloaded FC2 and was looking to join in on some Multipalyer. well anyway just wanting to say hey.

Hi Gordon I'm mike from the post above yours, maybe we can get together and do some training together. I am pretty much new to the game too. The time difference might be a problem though. Let me know if you are interested. :)

Hi guys, im Oli. Ive been around since the DCS A10C open beta was released but just not been posting that much.

Oli 'Scarecrow' Lusk

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Intel Core i7 3930K @ 4.20Ghz

ASUS Rampage IV Extreme Motherboard

16GB DDR3 RAM

EVGA Geforce GTX 680 4GB

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

Name is Phill and have been in an out of Flight Sims since around 1990. Have now re-entered and am looking forward to learning all about the A10.

I have my HOTAS Warthog on the way from the UK (in fact its in Sydney now) and have also invested in a TrackIR.

.....lots and lots to learn! :cry:

Regards,

Phill

Edited by MustangSally

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,

I love flight simming and aviation in general

Thank you ED for making such a great game (DCS A-10 and Blackshark)

I'm getting pretty good at them now that I've had some practice

keep up the good work

Regards,

Shnider

Although I'm not new, been around since late 2003. Been flying lock since it came out. Looking forward to DCS aircraft being added. Been in the USAF for almost 12 years now. Worked on F-16's for 11 years, A-10's for 6 years and just started working on the BUFF (B-52's) So far I miss working on fighters and the cool places they go, actually had the chance to fly an F-16.

Hope to see some fresh blood in the online servers. :joystick:

And yes, that is the computer I fly on in my sig.

Edited by Cali

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

Well guys!

Some tidbits about me -

I'm deaf but I do use headphones - I can hear approximately 80dB and higher. I do alright with environment sounds but not with vocals which is okay as I can hear the lock on warning and amongst some other stuff. And guys, please don't apologize for the fact that I'm deaf and if you are curious about how I handle some stuffs, just go ahead and ask - I don't bite nor do I get offended by such questions.

My first flight simulator probably were I think it was Jane's Longbow AH64D or something like that, I remember vividly that it had gold borders on it. Even though I am more of a FPS player, I enjoy flying and I have LOMAC / Flaming Cliffs / DCS A10-C and MS FSX. I don't have much experience with ED's games as they're quite difficult to pick up in a short frame of time but I enjoy it nonetheless.

I look forward to learn from the more experienced ones around here and I hope to contribute back to the community eventually. :pilotfly:

I'll look forward to flying with some of you guys whenever I'm good enough to fly safely and man them switches / configurations / buttons / throttles / and buncha of button mashing just good enough to kill a tank. :joystick:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

GMC R4 Bulldozer Case | Corsair HX650 | Asus Maximus III Gene | Intel i5 750 | 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Series | Asus EAH6850 DirectCU 1GB | Barracuda 7200.12 SATA 3Gb/s 1TB | Windows 7x64 | Dell U2410 (1920x1200) | TrackIR 5 w/Track Clip Pro | Saitek X52 Pro | Corsair SP2200 2.1 | Sennheiser HD428 | DeathAdder

• 1 month later...

Howdy peeps, I fly the a10 in FC2, but my flying skills are on par with a lead balloon, so I got into modding instead, I'll be lurking around the dev forums mostly, begging for help :D I'm having a go at terrain first, a pretty steep learning curve helpsmilie.gif but I'm getting there.:pilotfly:

I'll be posting my terrain if it ever reaches the right standards, there's some l33t modders around here.

• 1 month later...

Hello there. Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi to everyone here:)

When I was a kid I was always been fascinated by airplanes, particularly military aircraft. And needless to say the next best thing to actually flying a plane is to play a sim that anyone can buy and install on their computer :D . So I had an F/A-18 (I believe its based off Jane's F/A-18 set in the Korean peninsular) and I spent months learning and playing that title. I continued playing it for several years until eventually new technology was introduced to PC such as high resolution and wide screen format and my focus shifted towards mainstream games.

So its been years since I played that F/A-18 sims and somehow my interest for flight sims got lost. On and off I check back to see if there was any new titles that could take advantage of the ever faster PC hardware in the market but none interest me.

That is until DCS's A-10 which I came to notice early this year;) . I was still on the fence with this title as I wasn't sure if I would mind the lack of dogfight with an A-10 sim. But when I saw it was only 40 USD on Steam, I knew this is the right time for me to revive my interest in flight sim. Time to fly an aircraft in my computer again, this time more realistic than ever :joystick:

Here's a huge huge thanks to everyone in DCS for making another realistic combat flight sim, for being that company who still works on this genre that few others would invest in. I hope my purchase of A-10 will be a small token of encouragement for DCS to continue making great combat flight sim in the future :smilewink:

Sorry for the long post. I'm just excited. Few more hours to go till Steam finish installing it:D

I am from China

Hello everyone,I am from China.Come here, Lots of care!

China is a friendly country ,Welcome to China!

I'm not good at English ,Hope your forgive!

:thumbup:

Edited by SINPER

I come from China and China is a friendly

country .Welcome to China to play !:pilotfly:

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic85418_1.gif [/sIGPIC]

??????????????????????????????????????????????

SINPER: do you play games on line from China??? if you do, that will be NICE . if you do play games on line you are the first one from China,that we know. :)

IF I DIE, I WELL DIE WHITH HONOR OR DIE WELL

SINPER: do you play games on line from China??? if you do' date=' that will be NICE . if you do play games on line you are the first one from China,that we know. :)[/quote']

There's a bunch of Chinese squads that have taken part in events and fly on servers and whatnot. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey everyone. I've just noticed this section after half a year now. *L*

So I would like to take this time to say hello and hope to see you all in sims.

take care all.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83Ghz | ASUS P5KPL-CM Mobo | ATI HD3870 Running 2xDisplay | Cougar Thrustmaster MFDs | Saitek ST90 |Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals l TrackIR 5 Pro C‬lip | Logitch G5 Mouse | Several Rolls Of Duct Tape.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, my name is Julius. I own both Black Shark and A-10C, but I'm still mastering the shark so haven't given the hog much time yet :) I currently do freelance work in the video games industry as a character/environment artist, so I might take a stab at modding the DCS games.

Thanks ED for the great sims, and I look forward to your future games.

Just wanted to say hi!

New at ED/DCS line. Been eye-balling DCS:A-10C long before it's release. Didn't dare to buy it, since it seems to be way over my head. Finally did it. Really looking forward to plunging into this one. And already 'massaging' two friends to join in ;)

Made my own avatar; is the A-10A in Strike Fighters 2 which I flew waiting for DCS Warthog to arrive. Yeah, I've been a light simmer so far, with my time spread out also over FPSs (CoD series), RTSs (TW series) and other sim games (Silent Hunter4 &such)

Edited by KaelNL
game works

AMD Phenom II X4 805 Processor, 2.5 GHz rated at: 5.25 GHz; 4 GB RAM; AMD Radeon HD 6870; Dolby 5.1 surround; Logitech 2.4 cordless joystick; TrackIR 5+Trackclip Pro

Windows 7, 64bit || DCS:A-10C Warthog, Strike Fighters 2: Europe | IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 | Free Falcon 5.5

• 1 month later...

Hello! Just wanted to say hi!

My name is Rodrigo. RodBorza is not the smartest, cacthy username of all, but I couldn' come up with anything better.

I'm from Brazil and Iam into flight sims since my first PC, that came along with the good'ole Microprose's Strike Eagle III. Wow, it's been a lomg time. Since then it has been Jane's F-15, F/A-18 and Longbow 1 and 2. And after Jane's went bankrupt, there was a long gap in realistic flight sims, until Lock-On. Didn't played it much because I don't like russian equipment that much. And after that went to sub sims: 688 (I), Sub Command, the Silent Hunter series.

Now, coming back for the A-10. Been waiting since Jane's promised it, many years ago. Now we get the "C" version of this great aircaft. I got say that the wait was worthwile!

This is an amazing sim! 'Nuff said!:pilotfly:

YouTube: SloppyDog

Hello all! My name is camper and I am from Echo Team, Czechoslovak squad flying Ka 50 in combat and also aerobatic manner, also FC2 but just for fun with aerobatics on Mirages or F14 and whatever machines.. Few of us also own DCS A10C (me included) so you can find us even there! We currently have 2 server, 1 is permanently up and for most of the time we have got "Airshow" mission there.. No weapons, just free flight. Also very often is "EFA" mission, "Extra Flyable Aircrafts", wich means that you secret dreams of flying Harrier in FC2 comes true!! Our second server is running combat mission, often Fazeta of EMP. Hm i think that is enough to introducing me.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Dominik "Camper" Krejci, #95 of the 51st PVO Regiment

Hi, my name is Dusan. Born and raised in Slovakia, currently live in Orillia, Ontario. Coming quite often for valuable advises to this forum. So it`s time to introduce myself. Flying KA-50 and A-10C.

Processor i5, 6 GB RAM, 1 GB video, 1 TB disk. 24` widescreen monitor, X52 and Saitek rudder pedals. I wish all of you happy flying.

Hello all! My name is camper and I am from Echo Team, Czechoslovak squad flying Ka 50 in combat and also aerobatic manner, also FC2 but just for fun with aerobatics on Mirages or F14 and whatever machines.. Few of us also own DCS A10C (me included) so you can find us even there! We currently have 2 server, 1 is permanently up and for most of the time we have got "Airshow" mission there.. No weapons, just free flight. Also very often is "EFA" mission, "Extra Flyable Aircrafts", wich means that you secret dreams of flying Harrier in FC2 comes true!! Our second server is running combat mission, often Fazeta of EMP. Hm i think that is enough to introducing me.

Ak mate zaujem, rad by som si s vami zalietal A10C alebo KA50. Nie som tak dobry ako vasi piloti (videl som Biele Albatrosy) ale mozno by to islo.

Dusan56

• 3 weeks later...

hello, how it goes.

My name is manfrez01 live in Argentina and raised in a crazy family with a tradition that continues to this day with me.

What do I do here?.

Well it all started in 1994 with a 486 my first PC, update, patch on patch, so do not expect much from this program.

PS: by the way I love the pizza.