Viper academic videos

JamesRothwell

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an F-16 question! can 07 usaf block 50 CCIP display TACAN symbols on the HSD page and or provide steering cues to the station on the HUD? Or is it just displayed on the EHSI?

AFAIK, only on the EHSI .

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

videos are coming insanely fast. that's promising

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

videos are coming insanely fast. that's promising

Yeah until wags misses one and then everyone around here is gonna be like "WHERES MY CRACK AT?"

giphy.gif

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Yeah until wags misses one and then everyone around here is gonna be like "WHERES MY CRACK AT?"

giphy.gif

I'm already going through withdrawls...:helpsmilie:

System: Lian Li 011 Dynamic Evo / Ryzen 5900X / 128gb Trident Z 3600mHz / ASUS TUF X570 / Lian Li Galahad 360 AIO / Asus Tuf RTX 3080ti / Asus Rog 1000w PSU / TM Warthog + TM Pedals

Modules/Terrains: All but the Mig-19, MB-339, P-47, I-16, CE II, and Yak-52

IRL: USAF F-16C AGR Crew Chief / Private Pilot

Please in CCIP /CCRP provide the bomb timing, single/pair, profiles1-2, Feet explosion distances NSTL arming.... and AD/ RP profiles ... detailed explanation

CCRP loft settings ..... for MK series bombs

for LGB CCIP/CCRP is another scenario(laser settings and TGP timming) if you can provide this time .....

Please in CCIP /CCRP provide the bomb timing, single/pair, profiles1-2, Feet explosion distances NSTL arming.... and AD/ RP profiles ... detailed explanation

CCRP loft settings ..... for MK series bombs

for LGB CCIP/CCRP is another scenario(laser settings and TGP timming) if you can provide this time .....

Unfortunately, I have a feeling its gonna be alot more basic than that, with that "later in EA" caveat given that we don't have anything like that in the hornet.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

• ED Team
So what i'm interrested in most now is how can we actually select different weapons if we got like an asymetric loadout or multiple types of air to ground weaponry loaded.

Example: maverick + mk82

Pressing the weapon select OSB on the SMS page cycles through the available weapons.

Thanks

Pressing the weapon select OSB on the SMS page cycles through the available weapons.

Thanks

A "long" press of the missle step button should do the same, yes?

aka Badger

X570 Aorus Master, Ryzen 3700X @3.8, 32GB DDR4@3200,RTX1070 Super, GTX 1070Ti, Win 10 Home, HOTAS Cougar, and some other DoDads