Many thanks to ED!

Northstar98

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to give a huge thanks to Eagle Dynamics for implementing a feature that's taken a paramount position on my personal wishlist for DCS, as of the most recent update to the stable version today there is now the ability to view an accurate top-down representation of vehicles being placed in the mission editor. The days of constantly looping between adjusting, previewing and adjusting again are long gone!

XfwKREm.png

This simple improvement will make mission editing on the ground a real breeze, with far better productivity. All my gratitude and absolutely massive thanks to ED!

Keep it up!

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

Ya, I just found out about it last week ...haha. Pretty awesome. It was brutal setting up static planes on the carries...uhg!This is a massive time saver. I think it's been out for a while.

Edited by walleye62

Ya, I just found out about it last week ...haha. Pretty awesome. It was brutal setting up static planes on the carries...uhg!This is a massive time saver. I think it's been out for a while.

yeah it would've been patched to the OB last week

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

Oh had it for a couple weeks except you had to edit a lua file and remove the remark settings

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Oh had it for a couple weeks except you had to edit a lua file and remove the remark settings

Yep was there since DCS 2.5.2.18307 Update 3, but was unstable, as i know some people that crashed quite a lot with the features unremarked. Now it's implemented, and stable. :)

Edited by Doum76