Voice actors needed for the campaign

baltic_dragon

I am working on the second part of the "Enemy Within" campaign - and this time around I would like to try and have real people recording the voices, as opposed to the text to speech software, which did the trick, but is still quite limited.

So, I'd like to ask for volunteers who would record the voice for the missions to Enemy Within - part 2. The roles I have in mind are as follows:

1) Overlord (player's AOC controller) - quite a lot of work there, as he has a lot to say during each mission. Preferably a more mature voice, American accent. I would oove to keep the same AOC for all the missions, so only serious offers, please ;)

2) Wingmen, ground forces, JTAC - American accent, they will be changing from mission to mission, and for each probably 2-3 different voices would be needed.

3) Occasionally - some Georgian forces. Someone who coud replicate such accent would be perfect! Alternatively, a Russian accent would do :)

4) As in the second part of the campaign we will have some Israeli forces helping 74th, it would be great to have someone from Israel to help!

As for the technicalities, I would send everyone willing to help a scenario of the mission (in excel or pdf) and ask to send me the files in wav or ogg format. I will then put them through audacity filters etc.

Thanks in advance for your help!

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Well look what the cat dragged in. Good to see you back in the forum sir. Got any new missions cooking?

Indeed! Finally have gotten back to finishing up an idea that start a year ago. Still hard to find the time I apparently used to have, though.

Thanks, guys! SDsc0rch and Blooze got the e-mails with script and mission already. Joyride - could you PM me your e-mail address?

Sent.

I posted a link to this thread on the Ragtag forum so maybe some of my buddies will volunteer.

Thanks a lot, Blooze - you already helped me immensely. I thought I'd record the player's voice, but it just doesn't sound right... let me know if anyone volunteers!

Sure can assist :thumbup:

Got your PM - will send you the script soon!

Edited by baltic_dragon
ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

• 3 weeks later...