My first semi-successful AAR. Do you guys have wake turbulence on?

S. Low

Hi,

Here is a post where I asked the same question about slider: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=238778&page=6

The negative value was a tip that one guy gave me on the forum so I started to test. I compared the position of my throttle with the rpm of the plane. For example, on the f-14 I discovered that my best curve was -15 and the f18 is -14, which is very similar with the tip that I received.

If you take a look on the movements of the throttle and the negative curve of the slider graphic you will see the similarity.

I tested curves from -10 to -20 and compared the rpm movement.

The curves on my rudder are because my rudder is on my stick, so I control it with my hand. Some times, during turns I saw that I was using involuntary the rudder, so I put a curve to prevent this undesired movement.

Hope I could help.

You're a gentleman and a scholar my friend. I'll try this out! (I suddenly REALLY want a blackhawk module so I can aar with a helo lol )

Banner EDForum2020.jpg

Ok I did a free flight and with the TWCS Throttle and I didn't really see any improved FF accuracy with negative curves. Merely having throttle set to Slider and curves at 0 seemed to be the most consistent to my untrained eyes.

Great that the slider worked. Try positive curves. In my case, my throttle physically makes an arc so I have to compensate it.

The 3 most important things to connect to basket every time are:

1.don't look at hud simbology

2. concentrate on tanker, not on basket, but on one spot on the wing of the tanker as a reference point

3.throttle has to be moved constantly - push it forward in small adjustment for second or two, then when you see that you are gaining on tanker, move it back alittle, when you see that you are lagging behind, push it again.. After time you'll learn to time it before actually gaining/legging behind tanker.

Edited by hreich

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pilot from Croatia

The 3 most important things to connect to basket every time are:

1.don't look at hud simbology

2. concentrate on tanker, not on basket, but on one spot on the wing of the tanker as a reference point

3.throttle has to be moved constantly - push it forward in small adjustment for second or two, then when you see that you are gaining on tanker, move it back alittle, when you see that you are lagging behind, push it again.. AFter time youll learn to time it before actually gaining/legging behind tanker.

This!

Maybe it will help you to control the engines separately as it allows you to make smaller corrections and more precise