Raid/Fov

FOXFIRE TWOONE

Is this no longer a keypress function. I have it set on hotas in both ob and stable and seem to remember it working but it's not in either. I have tried just the ( I ) key press and still no go. I know it work's by pressing tile nest to ccd/flir.

Thanks

Intel core I9 10900K 3.7 ghz

Asrock Z490 Extreme4

G-SKill Ripjaws V 32GB

Cooler Master 120m

GTX 980 Superclocked

Corsair AX850w psu

Samsung 1 T M.2 2 X 850 ssd's

Sony 48 in HD TV

Trackir 5

Hotas Warthog F/A-18C Hornet Grip

Logitech Pro Peddles

Windows 10 64

It works OK for me. Keep in mind that, if you're in AG mode with either a Maverick or HARM selected, the button's functionality will be overridden and it'll prioritize the missile-related function. So if you have the TGP on one DDI and the IMAV page on the other DDI, the button will always cycle the missile seeker FOV, even if you have assigned the TDC priority to the TGP.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

It works OK for me. Keep in mind that, if you're in AG mode with either a Maverick or HARM selected, the button's functionality will be overridden and it'll prioritize the missile-related function. So if you have the TGP on one DDI and the IMAV page on the other DDI, the button will always cycle the missile seeker FOV, even if you have assigned the TDC priority to the TGP.

Yes thanks for the reminder. I had E mav onboard at the time.

Intel core I9 10900K 3.7 ghz

Asrock Z490 Extreme4

G-SKill Ripjaws V 32GB

Cooler Master 120m

GTX 980 Superclocked

Corsair AX850w psu

Samsung 1 T M.2 2 X 850 ssd's

Sony 48 in HD TV

Trackir 5

Hotas Warthog F/A-18C Hornet Grip

Logitech Pro Peddles

Windows 10 64

It sounds really weird if you loose fov button control for tgp with mfd selected, I'm not sure that's the real working. Could anyone confirm ?