Multiple JDAM with TPOD

dr_hippo

Hi,

I try to drop multiple jdams at the same time on different targets.

I follow exactly as in the grim reapers video

In my case all bombs are just going to 1 target instead of 8.

They are all going to the latest programmed target.

After some investigation I see when I pusch the depress button in my TPOD it over rides all the stations targetting data.

I uses 2.5.5 and 2.5.6

Please give me a hint?

Best regards

So the system changed after the big STEP/POWER update a while back. QTY is no longer necessary to enable STEP. Each station has its own set of TOO coordinates unless you use the QTY function, which causes all selected stations to use the same set of TOO coordinates. Don't use QTY unless you want to attack the same target with multiple weapons. Also ensure you undesignate before stepping to another station, as coordinates in TOO mode are automatically applied with a position designated.

REAPER 51 | Tholozor
VFA-136 (c.2007): https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3305981/
Arleigh Burke Destroyer Pack (2020): https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3313752/

Mainboard: ASUS Maximus X Hero Intel Z 370

CPU: Intel Core i7-8086K @ 4.0 GHz

Memory: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4-3000

Graphics Card: ASUS NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 10GB

Monitor ASUS PA 329 32" @ 4K

1 SSD Samsung 860 PRO 256 GB

1 SSD Samsung 860 PRO 4 TB

Windows 10 - 64 V. 2004

CH Pro combatstick, throttle and pedals

I tried it and I have made good progress.

This means I can hit multiple targets, nevertheless if I go with 8 bombs the 4 bombs on pylon B are not going to the tardget I want. I followed the post you have sugested:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.p...54#post4146654

I will make a movie of it.

I have 1 other issue. THe bombs are overshooting the target always. I have tried with area and point track, same results. I do practice with tu160 as targets and always just overshooting them. Thos are not small targets, any hints?

Thanks

So the system changed after the big STEP/POWER update a while back. QTY is no longer necessary to enable STEP. Each station has its own set of TOO coordinates unless you use the QTY function, which causes all selected stations to use the same set of TOO coordinates. Don't use QTY unless you want to attack the same target with multiple weapons. Also ensure you undesignate before stepping to another station, as coordinates in TOO mode are automatically applied with a position designated.

Hi,

I try to drop multiple jdams at the same time on different targets.

I follow exactly as in the grim reapers video

In my case all bombs are just going to 1 target instead of 8.

They are all going to the latest programmed target.

After some investigation I see when I pusch the depress button in my TPOD it over rides all the stations targetting data.

I uses 2.5.5 and 2.5.6

Please give me a hint?

Best regards

There’s no hint but there are about a dozen threads on this. As far as I know, you cannot “pre-program” multiple targets in TOO. Every time you designate a target, it will replace any previously designated targets. So drop, switch waypoints, hot wpn designate, drop, switch waypoint, hit wpn designate, etc

You can set up separate TOO targets, two per pylon, with TOO1 and TOO2. Don't use QTY and make sure to designate the target and then undesignate before you switch to another TOO option or another station.

You can set up 8 different targets with TOO this way, if want.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro