Hi Razbam - about the 'Scooter' !! - ED Forums

Notices

Old 06-01-2020, 02:13 AM   #1
Mizzy

Default Hi Razbam - about the 'Scooter' !!

I remember years ago purchasing Razbam products for FS2004 in particular the old 1960s (my favorite era) A-4 Skyhawks with a nice cockpit (for the time) and nice 3d models (for the time). It's such an iconic airframe, why have you not considered doing a full fidelity module. Skyhawks are carrier based with lots of variations of loadout that make for a mega module in DCS especially with this new supercarrier genius idea from ED !!

Well it was just a thought.

Mizzy
Mizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 02:50 AM   #2
Hawkeye_UK

Pointless, Razbam cannot get the basics right with their existing modules re AV8B and sort out simple keybinds (MFD brightness) and FLIR lighting issues and the HUD.

Some of the issues reported been dragging on 2 years now.

Will not be investing anymore into this developer until their customer communication on these forums dramatically improves along with them being able to retain coding team.

DCS | F14B | AV-8B | F18C | F16C | A10C | JF17 | Viggen | L-39 | MIG 15 | SU27 | SU33 | F15 | MI8 | Huey | KA50 | CA | Persian Gulf | Nevada | Normandy

Liquid Cooled i7 9700K @ 5Ghz & OC RTX2080 Ti Ultra | 32GB DDR4 3200 MHz | 500GB SSD m2 | Oculus Rift S | TM Warthog | Virpil Warbrd Base | Saitek Side Panel | Steel Series Arctis 7 Heaphones
Hawkeye_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 05:08 AM   #3
Dehuman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye_UK View Post
Pointless, Razbam cannot get the basics right with their existing modules re AV8B and sort out simple keybinds (MFD brightness) and FLIR lighting issues and the HUD.

Will not be investing anymore into this developer until their customer communication on these forums dramatically improves along with them being able to retain coding team.
No need to repeat yourself in every thread.
Dehuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 02:31 PM   #4
ngreenaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzy View Post
I remember years ago purchasing Razbam products for FS2004 in particular the old 1960s (my favorite era) A-4 Skyhawks with a nice cockpit (for the time) and nice 3d models (for the time). It's such an iconic airframe, why have you not considered doing a full fidelity module. Skyhawks are carrier based with lots of variations of loadout that make for a mega module in DCS especially with this new supercarrier genius idea from ED !!

Mizzy
There is a A-4 mod that by all rights should be a full fledged official module in DCS already

Modules: All of them
System:
Spoiler:
I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HTC VIVE
ngreenaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 04:02 PM   #5
Fusedspine33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dehuman View Post
No need to repeat yourself in every thread.

Argue/debate the points of an issue not the merits of another members opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Fusedspine33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 06:37 PM   #6
stormridersp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzy View Post

Mizzy

I agree, plus they're making a full Malvinas map.

Wishlist:
AH-64
F-15E
F-117A
stormridersp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 02:56 PM   #7
Gazza.Blake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye_UK View Post

I think thats why its called "Early Access" !

Early Access is an option for you to play this module in an early state, but it will be incomplete with bugs. The time a product remains in Early Access can vary widely based on the scope of the project, technical hurdles, and how complete the module is when it enters Early Access. Eagle Dynamics and all of our third parties strive to make this period as short as possible. An Early Access module can be played on both the Open Beta and Release versions of DCS World. Once the module exits Early Access, you will automatically have the Release version.

Nuff said.
Intel® i9 9900K Coffee Lake OC 5.1GHz, ASUS ROG Maximum Formula LGA1151 MB, Windows 10® 64bit Pro, 64GB 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, EVGA Black Edition 2080Ti OC GPU, 2 x Samsung Evo 970 NVMe 1TB Drives, 1 x Samsung Evo 860 2TB SSD, 1 x Seagate 2TB HDD, 1 x Acer™ Predator 35" 4K Wide Flat Monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind pedals, Oculus Rift S
Gazza.Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 11:43 PM   #8
Cornelius

You thought wrong. This is definitely not the reason why it is called early access and ED hasn't invented this concept. Most people know very well what it means.
Nuff with flimsy excuses.
Old 06-08-2020, 12:05 AM   #9
al531246

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormridersp View Post
I agree, plus they're making a full Malvinas map.
No such place exists. RAZBAM are actively developing a Falklands map though.
Windows 10
16GB RAM 3200 MHz
500 GB Samsung 850 SSD
2TB Seagate SSHD
Some cool LED fans that light up
[/spoiler]
al531246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 12:07 AM   #10
Fusedspine33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazza.Blake View Post
I think thats why its called "Early Access" !

Early Access is an option for you to play this module in an early state, but it will be incomplete with bugs. The time a product remains in Early Access can vary widely based on the scope of the project, technical hurdles, and how complete the module is when it enters Early Access. Eagle Dynamics and all of our third parties strive to make this period as short as possible. An Early Access module can be played on both the Open Beta and Release versions of DCS World. Once the module exits Early Access, you will automatically have the Release version.

Nuff said.

Two years and less than 1/4 of the updates made to other ED and third party modules indicates a measure of abandonment. The money was paid upfront with the assurance that continued development would follow and it isn’t happening at a pace that would indicate they intend to finish the products in a timely fashion. 171 items on the community bug tracker all with links to forum posts. A bug tracker that had to be created because they can’t be bothered to monitor and address items brought forward by EA users in the format instituted and utilized by ED and other third parties. Some of the items on the list have been acknowledged by them and not in addressed in over a year. They have a history of deleting bug reports without fixing them, engaging in snarky posts (then deleting them), abusing admin privileges and failing to be forthright in communicating a cohesive message across multiple social platforms as to what paying customers can expect in regard to module development.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Fusedspine33 is online now   Reply With Quote