Hi Razbam - about the 'Scooter' !! - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 06-08-2020, 08:48 PM   #11
Gazza.Blake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusedspine33 View Post
Two years and less than 1/4 of the updates made to other ED and third party modules indicates a measure of abandonment. The money was paid upfront with the assurance that continued development would follow and it isn’t happening at a pace that would indicate they intend to finish the products in a timely fashion. 171 items on the community bug tracker all with links to forum posts. A bug tracker that had to be created because they can’t be bothered to monitor and address items brought forward by EA users in the format instituted and utilized by ED and other third parties. Some of the items on the list have been acknowledged by them and not in addressed in over a year. They have a history of deleting bug reports without fixing them, engaging in snarky posts (then deleting them), abusing admin privileges and failing to be forthright in communicating a cohesive message across multiple social platforms as to what paying customers can expect in regard to module development.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Abandonment

Who said development had ceased ... nope, didn't think so. When you buy into Beta you have bugs, im sure there was no time set to have a full release, unless I missed something ?

Who decided Razbam didn't have a bug tracker in use and couldn't be bothered to track bugs ?

History of deleting bug reports is probably because the majority of reports are not bugs and just user error.

Snarky posts; with comments and statements like yours im not surprised.

Abuse of Admin privileges

Here's a good idea, how about not buying a product in Beta if your patience gets the better of you and wait until final release to avoid disappointment and the need to post "Snarky Comments" as you put it?

Anyway that's me done ... carry on, as im sure you will, I have no more to say on this matter
Intel® i9 9900K Coffee Lake OC 5.1GHz, ASUS ROG Maximum Formula LGA1151 MB, Windows 10® 64bit Pro, 64GB 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, EVGA Black Edition 2080Ti OC GPU, 2 x Samsung Evo 970 NVMe 1TB Drives, 1 x Samsung Evo 860 2TB SSD, 1 x Seagate 2TB HDD, 1 x Acer™ Predator 35" 4K Wide Flat Monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind pedals, Oculus Rift S
Gazza.Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 11:05 PM   #12
Cornelius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazza.Blake View Post
[...] Early Access [...]

Quote:
[...]Beta [...]

Last edited by Cornelius; 06-08-2020 at 11:35 PM.
Cornelius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 04:17 AM   #13
Snappy

Quote:
Abandonment

Who said development had ceased ... nope, didn't think so. When you buy into Beta you have bugs, im sure there was no time set to have a full release, unless I missed something ?

Who decided Razbam didn't have a bug tracker in use and couldn't be bothered to track bugs ?

History of deleting bug reports is probably because the majority of reports are not bugs and just user error.

Snarky posts; with comments and statements like yours im not surprised.

Abuse of Admin privileges

Here's a good idea, how about not buying a product in Beta if your patience gets the better of you and wait until final release to avoid disappointment and the need to post "Snarky Comments" as you put it?

Anyway that's me done ... carry on, as im sure you will, I have no more to say on this matter
Yea , better dont say anymore ,because you’re wrong on almost every point.

Regards,
Snappy

Last edited by Snappy; 06-10-2020 at 04:22 AM.
Snappy is offline   Reply With Quote