[REPORTED]Fly-By-Wire bug

Quetzalkoatl

Hey,

Yesterday I was flying F-16 in AO server.

I took 3 fuel tanks and didn't clean rest pylons.

Took off from Tibilisi and was heading Anapa - all time with afterburner at altitude 30K+ ft for most of the time.

Jettisoned all fuel tanks when they got empty - 1st central one then 2 wing ones.

Shortly after reached bingo 1000lbs, I switched afterburner off and was continuing flying straight.

Suddenly plane system started doing weird things with control surfaces - i couldn't do anything despite moving a stick. After falling down below 10K ft managed to gain control back.

I couldn't send a track file of that event because .trk file of server with over 200 vehicles and 50 players flying at the same time was way too big.

Luckily managed to do that again in single player - and got track from there.

F-16C_FBW_bug .trk

Important events happen in the end of that track (after 7:24 PM of a mission time) so you may want to speed it up for saving some time.

I also caught probe heat bug that was already reported here https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=263739

but was missing a track.

In my track you can clearly see that Mach on HUD is almost 2.0

while plane is doing 1300 km/h TAS at like 40K ft.

Edited by Quetzalkoatl
time stamp addition

• 2 weeks later...
  • ED Team

Hi

it looks like a pitot problem, I have reported to the team for checking

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2