[ALREADY REPORTED] Speedbrakes

tzipi

In this video, it looks like 2 seconds open, 3 seconds close.

"[...] because, basically, in this day and age, if you get to the merge and no one's died - it's not good for anybody." - Keith 'Okie' Nance
"Nun siegt mal schön!" - Theodor Heuss, September 1958

"Nobody has any intention of building a wall." - Walter Ulbricht, June 1961
"Russia has no plans to invade either Ukraine or any other country.
" - Vladimir Chizhov, Russia's ambassador to the EU, January 2022

Hi!

In this video, it looks like 2 seconds open, 3 seconds close.

That one is "wrong". Or lets say "non common". Truth is between the two.

It seems too slow just based on any videos I can find. In fact, what we have in-game seems pretty close to what I can see.

In game : I measure about 1.2s close / 1.2s open (on the "Stable")

Regards.

Edited by Dee-Jay

Yeah it’s all round a bit fast currently, And should be slower to close then open.

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

Here you go.

I time that as 2 seconds for open and 6 seconds for close. Which is about what I would expect.

Edited by Deano87

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.