Adding a MISSION SPECIFIC kneeboard for ALL AIRCRAFT

PSYKOnz

Hi there,

I need a little help with making a kneeboard page for ALL AIRCRAFT IN A MISSION.

I have tried following various guides and tutorials and even given kneeboard builder a try but no matter what I do I just can't get it to work.

All I want to do is set up a single Kneeboard page that is visible to everyone in every aircraft in the mission. nothing difficult, just one page with all the mission-specific information, frequencies, times, callsigns etc

is anyone able to give me a really simple quick walkthrough for how to go about it?

EDIT: I also should add that I have the .png file ready to go, I made it from one of the default pages like they do in the GR video. I just can't get it to display

Tomcat, Tomcat über allen

Open up the MIZ file with a compression utility, like WinRar, then create inside it folders like this:

KNEEBOARD\IMAGES (its contents is seen by every aircraft on the mission)

KNEEBOARD\FA-18C_hornet\IMAGES (its contents is seen only by Hornets)

KNEEBOARD\F-16C_50\IMAGES (its contents is seen only by Vipers)

and so on

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Strange ... it works for me :(

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB