DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - Page 262 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 11-30-2019, 08:49 PM   #2611
Direwolf

I am not getting contact with assets (tower, tanker, awacs), when using a FC3 plane. Of course I can set frequencies, talk to my buddies on these frequencies, but... Can´t contact with tower, for instance, like I use to do when I fly F-18. And got Server, VOIP symbols in the SRS window in green, but Game not. Is this the right procedure? I really can´t contact with tower using SRS and a FC3 plane?
Direwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 12:32 AM   #2612
jasonstory44

Has anyone ever had trouble downloading off GitHub? I keep getting a connection timed out error.
Tried different browsers. Turned off proxy in LAN setting. Firewall off.

No luck. I just can’t get SRS to download. Had trouble with trying to get a mod off GitHub the other day too. Seems like a GitHub thing. Any help appreciated

Cheers, Jason
TM Warthog Stick and throttle
MFG Crosswinds
Reverb VR
Buttkicker LFE, SimShaker, Jetseat.
All DCS modules
jasonstory44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 10:51 AM   #2613
t1mb0b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direwolf View Post
I am not getting contact with assets (tower, tanker, awacs), when using a FC3 plane. Of course I can set frequencies, talk to my buddies on these frequencies, but... Can´t contact with tower, for instance, like I use to do when I fly F-18. And got Server, VOIP symbols in the SRS window in green, but Game not. Is this the right procedure? I really can´t contact with tower using SRS and a FC3 plane?

just clarify, are you talking to assets 'with SRS', or do you mean you can't get anything from the SIM when SRS is installed?
t1mb0b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 05:14 PM   #2614
Ciribob
ED Testers Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direwolf View Post
FC3 doesn't have modelled radios so it doesn't matter what frequency you set in SRS as they're modelled outside the sim by SRS.

Tower should always work in FC3 as there is no radio to retune.

Any other non FC3 does have modelled radios so the frequency in SRS is the same as DCS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Orso View Post
Request: Please position the pop-up window on the app window. Currently it is positioned in the middle of the screen.

The problem is when using VR the VR mirror window is in the center of the screen and it cannot be lowered. This means that if SRS opens a pop-up, it is hidden behind the VR mirror window. I specifically position the app window that it doesn't get masked like this, but SRS pop-ups go to directly behind the VR window.

Of course I can find the pop-up with <Alt><Tab>, but in the heat of the battle, it is easy to forget to look there as well.

The pop-up itself appears to steal the keyboard focus (I'm not 100% certain of this yet), swallowing keyboard input. If you have the chat window in MP in focus when this happens, there is no way to close the chat window, until the pop-up is closed.
Can you send me a screenshot / more details?

SRS can be set to force focus to DCS (check settings) and will open at its last used position. If you move it it'll stay there. That is the care for the client window, SRS overlay and DCS overlay

Sent from my HD1903 using Tapatalk

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required!
DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord
Ciribob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 02:50 AM   #2615
MRaza

DUDE. Awesome auto-updater!
MRaza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 04:04 PM   #2616
Picchiorosso

Hi guys.
With the last release I find the frequencies in the upper left of the monitor.
I don't need to see the frequencies so I would like to know how to remove them from the screen.
Thanks
Picchiorosso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 04:48 PM   #2617
ricktoberfest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picchiorosso View Post
Hi guys.
I don't need to see the frequencies so I would like to know how to remove them from the screen.
Thanks

left-Control and Shift and Esc a couple times
ricktoberfest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 04:56 PM   #2618
Emmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picchiorosso View Post
Hi guys.
Thanks

SRS now shows up as a Module and it has a Special Tab...

You can adjust preferences there.

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/content.php
High Quality Aviation Photography For Personal Enjoyment And Editorial Use.
www.crosswindimages.com
Emmy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 05:51 AM   #2619
Picchiorosso

T/Y guy
Picchiorosso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 10:23 AM   #2620
caponi

if i host a private mission the auto connection feature does not work for me (Player = Host) ...
Other clients can auto connect after starting my servers ...
is this right or did i make a mistake ?
so for me it is normal that the host/player have to connect manually to the own SRS server ...

thx in advance

Intel Core I7-7700K Socket 1151@4200GHz, 32GB DDR4 - 2133 cl-14
BeQuit 700W, Asus Z270 Strix ROC F, NVidia GTX1080 8GB
3*Samsung SSD 256GB
Phillips 43“ 4K Monitor
Windows10 (64)
caponi is offline   Reply With Quote