Farming Simulator 2013

Peyoteros

I’m playing drinking beer and being rude, I have 90 points.

In actual fact I only have sinister statements when in some sort of argument,..

Haven’t had it in years how the f£3%7 are u doing? That should top it up to 100.

Subject to interpretation.

I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.

I can hardly wait until the AMISH DLC is done for Farming Simulator (I Pre Ordered) !!

In the meantime (Proctologist Simulator 2010) is still stimulating and challenging.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy and I've had both.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In the meantime (Proctologist Simulator 2010) is still stimulating and challenging.

If this weren't a 'general audience' forum, I would be unable to let that line go past. ;)

'surrounded by straigt lines...'

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

lol... this puts "buying the farm" into a new perspective :music_whistling:

City Hall is easier to fight, than a boys' club - an observation :P

"Resort is had to ridicule only when reason is against us." - Jefferson

"Give a group of potheads a bunch of weed and nothing to smoke out of, and they'll quickly turn into engineers... its simply amazing."

EVGA X99 FTW, EVGA GTX980Ti FTW, i7 5930K, 16Gb Corsair Dominator 2666Hz, Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit, Intel 520 SSD x 2, Samsung PX2370 monitor and all the other toys

-

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar"

I’m playing drinking beer and being rude, I have 90 points.

In actual fact I only have sinister statements when in some sort of argument,..

Haven’t had it in years how the f£3%7 are u doing? That should top it up to 100.

Subject to interpretation.

What the hell does all of this mean? Are we both speaking English? I'm completely lost.

I'm completely lost.

Not completely, we may have more company than you realize! ;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I used to get up at 4am to play this game just to experience the real thrill of farming, 3 months in some Pikeys took over my field, a disease somewhere else meant all my cows had to be burnt and then the french refused to buy my crops.

I sold the farm to a housing developer.

I sold the farm to a housing developer.

The was a win, right? ;)