Evga rtx 2070

Ssd samgung 960 evo m.2 500gb

Syria, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Normandy 1944

Combined Arms

A-10C, Mirage-2000C, F-16C, FC3

Spitfire LF Mk. IX

UH-1H, Gazelle

I love torturing, feels great :music_whistling:

Well, I remember my self waiting for BS... and there was nothing to do, just dream about it, I even had to become a tester to get my hands on it :smilewink:

So, I thought, it will help you to wait for it by learning some history and meeting the man behind it. Should help you to kill couple of hours :D

Oh man, it's not nearly a tease I'd like to do... damn NDA bounds me. You all would be crying if I could... :devil_2:

Why do you have to tease us so much!!!

Edited by Peyoteros
  • Like 1

‎"Eagle Dynamics" - simulating human madness since 1991

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team

Teasing? Don't you know what i'm brewing on right here? :D

Anyway, nice find though, hadn't seen those! And by looking at many of the shots, i'll see if i can try to "replicate" some of them. ;)

• Like 2

Speaking of teasing, that female pilot in the first programme is hot! :thumbup:

• Like 2

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

my first expereince of the A10, was on the isle of arran in the early to mid eighties. i was up on a large hill at the same height level as 2 a-10 with a green camo flew by slowly. sound was strange. "dad, why does it sound like that"...it felt quiet. since that day its been my favourite.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My first sight of an A10 was at Wick in the North of Scotland, a flight of two were flying out along the bay above the cliffs and like you said it was a strange noise for a jet. They kind of slid down the cliff face and dropped to wave hight and flew around the north headland at about 50ft and then out of sight.

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

This is awesome. I never knew that was a false canopy painting on the underside before. It could totally fool me!

a10_18.jpg

PS: While we're on the subject of A-10 sightings: My first was at an airshow. This aircraft is something you have to see fly with your own eyes to fully respect. The way she was able to do a simulated gun run, and pull out of it without losing any airframe energy, totally climbing up and away with chaff flare was really something to see. It looks like a cross between a 'cobra' and a thrust vector, the way it can go from nose down - >1000ft agl, to an intense roar of wind meeting wing camber as it changes attitude and direction. Truly an aircraft meant to use that cannon for a2g!!!

Edited by 636_Castle

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

How To Fix Your X-52's Rudder!

This is awesome. I never knew that was a false canopy painting on the underside before. It could totally fool me!

a10_18.jpg

PS: While we're on the subject of A-10 sightings: My first was at an airshow. This aircraft is something you have to see fly with your own eyes to fully respect. The way she was able to do a simulated gun run, and pull out of it without losing any airframe energy, totally climbing up and away with chaff flare was really something to see. It looks like a cross between a 'cobra' and a thrust vector, the way it can go from nose down - >1000ft agl, to an intense roar of wind meeting wing camber as it changes attitude and direction. Truly an aircraft meant to use that cannon for a2g!!!

LoL I was just gonna post that.

Dell XPS 630i w/ Dell nForce 650i Sli ,Intel Q9650 @3.0 ,6.0 GB Ram @800Mhz, 2xGeforce 9800 GT 512 MB ,Saitek X52, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals ,Dell 24" 1080P HD monitor, Klipsch THX Pro Media 2.1 ,TrackIR 4, Logitech MX518

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

thanks for sharing!

while i was watching those, i found a video from the wrong end of the Avenger cannon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWMgwhjMuhc&feature=related

pretty intence :)

WOOOOoooooo

------------------------------------------------------

AMD Phenom II x6 1090T 3.2GHz Black edition

8GB DDR3 1333

GeForce GTX580

Windows 7 64bit

------------------------------------------------------

I first "sight" was seeing it in a book... i like how they said it was slow and all. It was right next to the harrier, where it said that it was popular due to the vertical take-off and landing.

Never seen one RL, though i really want to :)

Man, i've been collecting videos from youtube..downloading them using a software called getit..you link it with your firefox..then you can download everything you want with just a mouse over..the good thing is the youtube videos are resumable..so i just leave it..

Im sure many of you know it already.

But this is a nice find..im wondering why i haven't searched A-10 yet..I have downloaded so many documentaries from Hinds to F-16s to Su-25..they're al in youtube and google videos.

• ED Team
thanks for sharing!

while i was watching those, i found a video from the wrong end of the Avenger cannon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWMgwhjMuhc&feature=related

pretty intence :)

This scene is now re-created in my promo with my own little twist of course (sounds taken from that clip).

Running soldiers, with the A-10 seen in the distance, and then gunning them down, and flying overhead. :joystick: