To report a BUG

Scandfox

"Could you all please stop feeding the TROLL(Scandfox) and responding to him with full quotes? My ignore list would appreciate that very much, thank you in advance @ all"

With last update i have found that You can't fly Night Missions ith AJS 37 safe and You can not use RB05 in daylight

The response i got is from Unknown was that I am a TROLL in the System

I am 73 yrs old and I have flown SK50,SK60,A32,S32,SH3,SF37,DC8,DC9,A330,A340 and

I have worked as FlightInstructor on DC-9 and Supervisor on Airbus 330/340

I don't like Unknown to call me as TROLL

And If I am a TROLL help me to improve up to Your standard

Edited by Scandfox

This really belongs in PMs, not out in the open, since this is a personal deal between you and others. But I will say what I can see as a outsider of the discussion.

You act like a troll in that you refuse to see the angle that others were presenting to you, which you instead responded to with vaguely hostile and honestly, childish comments. Yes, you have flown the real deal and know more about the plane than anyone here will ever know. But in the sim that is not always applicable. Bugs appear and we must learn to work around them until they are patched. Others tried to tell you this and how you could mitigate the bugs, but you simply refused to even consider it. Flying safe at night is a reasonable thing to expect, but when the simulation shits itself, you need to adapt until it is fixed. I guess there are similar things to how a real pilot needs to be able to deal with the unexpected.

Just what I could see.

"Could you all please stop feeding the TROLL(Scandfox) and responding to him with full quotes? My ignore list would appreciate that very much, thank you in advance @ all"

With last update i have found that You can't fly Night Missions ith AJS 37 safe and You can not use RB05 in daylight

The response i got is from Unknown was that I am a TROLL in the System

I am 73 yrs old and I have flown SK50,SK60,A32,S32,SH3,SF37,DC8,DC9,A330,A340 and

I have worked as FlightInstructor on DC-9 and Supervisor on Airbus 330/340

I don't like Unknown to call me as TROLL

And If I am a TROLL help me to improve up to Your standard

Whether or not you are trolling this forum section, is something we decide, and no one else. And I'll be damned before I would call someone a troll who takes the time to report a bug and help us improve our product.

But else yes, client to client complaints best fit into a PM. Else I plea for a fresh start over with whomever it was, I havent witnessed the situation, but in such cases often it boils down to a misunderstanding or something one should ignore in the first place. Some folks unfortunately think "battling" or being snarky shows strength in argument or whatever.

Any complaint, or any report, is welcome, most certainly so if constructive. We appreciate such help very much. Naturally there are people who do troll though, but again, that's not for other clients to decide, but up to us.

In any case, please always know, that all reports are very appreciated by us.

EDIT: My reply is in general btw, not judging any situation. If you want me to look into something particular, please leave a link. But usually it is a bit both sides who take part in it...

Edited by IronMike

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

This really belongs in PMs, not out in the open, since this is a personal deal between you and others. But I will say what I can see as a outsider of the discussion.

You act like a troll in that you refuse to see the angle that others were presenting to you, which you instead responded to with vaguely hostile and honestly, childish comments. Yes, you have flown the real deal and know more about the plane than anyone here will ever know. But in the sim that is not always applicable. Bugs appear and we must learn to work around them until they are patched. Others tried to tell you this and how you could mitigate the bugs, but you simply refused to even consider it. Flying safe at night is a reasonable thing to expect, but when the simulation shits itself, you need to adapt until it is fixed. I guess there are similar things to how a real pilot needs to be able to deal with the unexpected.

Just what I could see.

I FULLY AGREE WITH YOU AND THANKS FOR YOUR VIDEO AND PERFORMANCE IN NIGHT OPERATION. WITH YOUR EXPLANATION REGARDING TILS AND ToT IT CLEARLY SHOWS THAT YOU KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THE AJS37 SYSTEM ALL THE WAY FROM BASIC MODE UP TO ADVANCED

LETS PUT THIS DISCUSSION ASIDE AND LOOK FORWARD INSTEAD...??

This was my last post in our discussion so I will post it again so Marsvinet can read it slowly

This bug with light makes Night Operation totally unsafe and You can't work around it. In daytime RB05 is unusable due to this light bug

You can't deal with safety in real flight but of course good luck when You play this game

PS: Looking forward next update so I can use the Viggen System the way I have paid for

Edited by Scandfox