MATRIC profile for Combined Arms

AnarchyZG

I rarely use CA and I don't think many people have HOTAS bindings for CA, so I made this MATRIC deck for those rare moments when you need to hop into and use the vehicle yourself.

Deck is split into 3 pages: gunner, driver and PPI, with each page containing commands in context of related position, switching the page in deck also switches in game seat.

It is available on MATRIC Community gallery: DCS Combined Arms

ss1.png

ss2.png

ss3.png

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MATRIC developer

Check out MATRIC and forget about keyboard shortcuts

• 1 month later...

This Matric looks promising (for Android uses) although you don't get the try before you buy option, sure it installs and connects to an external device but the first key press takes you to a buy now page - surely a time limit so potential new uses can make sure it works properly would be better?

If AnarchyZG you are affiliated with in anyway then please feed this back to the developer, reading the forum rules might also be in order :music_whistling:

System Specs: Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6GHz @ 4.8GHz, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master, 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3600 RAM, GeForce GTX 4090, Crucial SSD (750 GB), TrackIR 5, TMWH, TM T-Flight Rudder Pedals, Samsung 49” Odyssey G9

Hi, there is free option of 6 buttons, one page. Google Play allows for refunds in some time window (and devs can issue refunds in even longer time frame).

I am the developer and I consulted the community manager before I posted anything regarding MATRIC :)

The issue might be that MATRIC gives you first 6 buttons for free but the 6 free ones might not be first 6 visually in the layout or might invoke a premium feature (like page navigation).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MATRIC developer

Check out MATRIC and forget about keyboard shortcuts