DCS: MiG-23MLA by RAZBAM

MrDieing

I own the MiG-19 and I love the aircraft but I still think the quality of the cockpit textures is not good compared to the Viggen, FA-18 and the F-14.

Last time I flew the Viggen in VR, i wasn't thinking, that the textures were that great. They looked kinda outdated (low res?).

Also with the current status of the MiG-19 they should first fix things there, or maybe, liked promised, better first the other EA stuff that lies around (Harrier, M2000C MLO). If this continues like that, we wont get any Mig19 improvments or the other 2 birds and an unfinished Mig23, which would be really sad, since I would appreciate that Mig23 :joystick:

1000 flights, 1000 crashes - perfect record

Who should stop RAZBAM from designing the MiG-27 once the 23 is released? The Indian Air Force maybe? RAZBAM themselves being not interested at all? Not for free I would say because there would be a bit more work invovled unlike the MiG-19P and S. So let's say the MiG-23 will cost x USD, then make the MiG-27 half that price and add it to the bundle.

Yeah, allow me to dream :)

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

then make the MiG-27 half that price

No way, 27 is a different airframe(take the fixed air intakes instead of ramped ones alone), totally different equipment. Its like Hornet and Superhornet, or Mi-8 and Mi-24. Nevertheless, would buy both 23 and 27, especially K(the night precision strike), at full price. But then we need 80's Afghanistan.

Edited by Кош

ППС  АВТ 100 60 36  Ф <  |  >  !  ПД  К

i5-10600k/32GB 3600/SSD NVME/4070ti/2560x1440'32/VPC T-50 VPC T-50CM3 throttle Saitek combat rudder

No way, 27 is a different airframe(take the fixed air intakes instead of ramped ones alone), totally different equipment. Its like Hornet and Superhornet, or Mi-8 and Mi-24. Nevertheless, would buy both 23 and 27, especially K(the night precision strike), at full price. But then we need 80's Afghanistan.

You're right about the price. I wouldn't mind paying the full price either. However, I don't think it would require them to start from scratch. Many onboard systems are pretty much the same.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

You're right about the price. I wouldn't mind paying the full price either. However, I don't think it would require them to start from scratch. Many onboard systems are pretty much the same.

Its not hard to code a variometer. Getting the engine gas and thermodynamics into its envelope is.

As for systems - scratchbuilt TV and laser, Orbita-20 computer, SEAD container, KN-23 waypoint navigation and more are not present in the 23MLA.

ППС  АВТ 100 60 36  Ф <  |  >  !  ПД  К

i5-10600k/32GB 3600/SSD NVME/4070ti/2560x1440'32/VPC T-50 VPC T-50CM3 throttle Saitek combat rudder

Its not hard to code a variometer. Getting the engine gas and thermodynamics into its envelope is.

As for systems - scratchbuilt TV and laser, Orbita-20 computer, SEAD container, KN-23 waypoint navigation and more are not present in the 23MLA.

Understand. Thanks for the reply. Well, I'm still hoping for the MiG-27 nonetheless :smilewink:

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

No rush or pressure, RAZBAM, but is it official that you guys are now working on the MiG-23? You said you'd do that once the MiG-19 is ready, but it seems like you're still working on the FM.

Any hints are very much appreciated.

Godspeed!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

No rush or pressure, RAZBAM, but is it official that you guys are now working on the MiG-23? You said you'd do that once the MiG-19 is ready, but it seems like you're still working on the FM.

Any hints are very much appreciated.

Godspeed!

+1

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

I think the FM for a variable geometry aircraft will be much more challenging than the mig19 unfortunately.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Because the equivalent state of the MiG-19 was roughly 2 years ago. And I think it will be longer for the MiG-23. Not the same avionics complexity, the Achille's heel of Razbam.

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module

• 3 weeks later...

Their most recent update has stated they will be putting all of their developments efforts into finishing the Harrier, Mirage, and Mig-19. So that only leaves modeling/texturing to do on other aircraft. I wouldn't expect any significant news for sometime but personally I think this is the right move.

Their most recent update has stated they will be putting all of their developments efforts into finishing the Harrier, Mirage, and Mig-19. So that only leaves modeling/texturing to do on other aircraft. I wouldn't expect any significant news for sometime but personally I think this is the right move.

Yeah, I think that too. Let 'em finalise the three birds they have already before moving on. That shows dedication and respect towards their customers.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

I saw that, but damn if this wasn't my most anticipated module. :(

• Like 1