Missing AI on Carrier

Hi All,

What am I doing wrong, 5 static aircraft on Carrier can run mission on PC and can see all.

Set same mission up on the Server PC with all aircraft are there but log on as client in multiplayer and will only show 2 on the deck.

Internet is 50 MB down and 20 MB up.

Settings

RES 1280x768

Windowed mode

Everthing on full low

PC specs

I5 4670

16GB Ram

Video Card Geforce GTX 780

Windows 10

SSD 500

Thanks

Edited by Norforce

• 2 weeks later...

This is only one of four issues I seem to run into with the mission editor when working on carrier ops:

(1) static or non-static aircraft do not show up even if parking position is distinct per aircraft

(2) AI started on a catapult won't take always take off (plane "resets") and JBS just lowers with aircraft stuck there.

(3) AI ignores start time on the mission editor. Entering a time on the mission editor doesn't seem to work - they all want to start at the same time (when they do show up on deck that is).

(4) AI has no idea what's happening on deck. I had a tanker start (at the wrong time) and cross right in front of a departing AI starting on the catapult as it was taking off, causing a spectacular wreck.

So all in all, I'd say carrier ops and the mission editor seem to have a few issues in the early access - I'm sure it will all be sorted later when the main aircraft has all its features.

Right now, I need to tone down what I do in the mission designer on the carrier. I'm unable to reproduce anything like what Chuck's guide has in its pictures with a fully populated deck. Impossible to reproduce so I have no idea how these shots were made unless there's a magic trick I have yet to learn!

This is only one of four issues I seem to run into with the mission editor when working on carrier ops:

(1) static or non-static aircraft do not show up even if parking position is distinct per aircraft

(2) AI started on a catapult won't take always take off (plane "resets") and JBS just lowers with aircraft stuck there.

(3) AI ignores start time on the mission editor. Entering a time on the mission editor doesn't seem to work - they all want to start at the same time (when they do show up on deck that is).

(4) AI has no idea what's happening on deck. I had a tanker start (at the wrong time) and cross right in front of a departing AI starting on the catapult as it was taking off, causing a spectacular wreck.

So all in all, I'd say carrier ops and the mission editor seem to have a few issues in the early access - I'm sure it will all be sorted later when the main aircraft has all its features.

Right now, I need to tone down what I do in the mission designer on the carrier. I'm unable to reproduce anything like what Chuck's guide has in its pictures with a fully populated deck. Impossible to reproduce so I have no idea how these shots were made unless there's a magic trick I have yet to learn!

No magic involved. I used an existing mission with all static aircraft already placed on the Stennis.

No magic involved. I used an existing mission with all static aircraft already placed on the Stennis.

Ive done that too but still have the same problem.

The host PC sees them all but any client only ever sees a maximum of two??!!

Thanks for the input anyhow.

:joystick: