Status of C-101CC

That was being coded in along with the flight model i believe, They were updating the rear systems.
It's not something I overly care about but I'd like to see it finished for completion's sake. Even if that portion takes a little longer after release of the EFM/CC. But maybe they have it working. Would be a nice surprise.

It's not something I overly care about but I'd like to see it finished for completion's sake. Even if that portion takes a little longer after release of the EFM/CC. But maybe they have it working. Would be a nice surprise.

How many aircraft right now offer a functional multicrew?

It's a feature that has certain demand in the regular multiplayer scene. One way to look at it: it's a training path to the Tomcat :smilewink:

SA-342 Ka-50 Mi-8 AJS-37 F-18 M2000C AV-8B-N/A Mig-15bis CA --- How to learn DCS

Yes, dear friends, we can finally give you some good news. We will release C-101EB and C-101CC with EFM next week as an Early Open Beta version.

You will be able to try out our new fully realistic Flight Model, based on real data. Well, in fact, it is not only based on the real data but it is the real data. Therefore, it represents the real performance and the real flight mechanics. The C-101 can hardly be simulated at a higher level than the one you'll get.

You will also be able to use a wide array of weapons, including i.e. a nice looking BLG-66 Belouga, CLBS-200 container with 4 BDU-33 training bomblets, BIN-200, BR 250 and 500, several short-range IR missiles, etc. Moreover, of course, the Sea Eagle as well.

Regarding the C-101EB trainer, it will be possible to fly from the rear cockpit in multiplayer, though very limited yet. We will keep working on this part that requires a huge amount of coding and knowledge.

We are happy to offer you this nice Christmas present that we hope you like and enjoy :)

Please take into account that, as I said above, it’s an early version and we will keep working on it to fulfil your expectations and our goal.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

Yes, dear friends, we can finally give you some good news. We will release C-101EB and C-101CC with EFM next week as an Early Open Beta version.

You will be able to try out our new fully realistic Flight Model, based on real data. Well, in fact, it is not only based on the real data but it is the real data. Therefore, it represents the real performance and the real flight mechanics. The C-101 can hardly be simulated at a higher level than the one you'll get.

You will also be able to use a wide array of weapons, including i.e. a nice looking BLG-66 Belouga, CLBS-200 container with 4 BDU-33 training bomblets, BIN-200, BR 250 and 500, several short-range IR missiles, etc. Moreover, of course, the Sea Eagle as well.

Regarding the C-101EB trainer, it will be possible to fly from the rear cockpit in multiplayer, though very limited yet. We will keep working on this part that requires a huge amount of coding and knowledge.

We are happy to offer you this nice Christmas present that we hope you like and enjoy :)

Please take into account that, as I said above, it’s an early version and we will keep working on it to fulfil your expectations and our goal.

Many thanks a great gift for Christmas time!

Thanks, this sounds great!

Modules: all, except for the Dora

My missions: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/filter/user-is-Don rudi/apply/

Primary system: i7-13700k, RTX 4080, 32 GB, Win 11, Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha with 5cm extension, Virpil CM2 throttle, Virpil Ace Interceptor pedals, Virpil Rotor TCS base + Blackshark grip, Winwing Triple MFD and ICP, 34" UWHQD screen
Acer Nitro i7-10700, RTX 3060, 64 GB, Virpiel Rotor TCS base + Blackhawk grip, Virpiel Ace Torq pedals, 34" UWHQD screen

Congrats on getting to this important milestone! Really looking forward to flying her. I'm sure it will continue to be one of my go-to modules. Just curious. Will the CC version eventually be multiplayer?

Seems to me someone owes Iberian a bit of an apology.

Really pleased about this - bought the C-101 on pre-release purchase day 1 and can't wait to get my hands on it.

Of course, pictorial guides will be forthcoming just as fast as I can produce them! (assuming we get an updated manual at the same time as CC release) :)

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2