ARK Placard no airfield names

Griffon345

Hi All

Looked high and low with minimal success for an answer to why there are no airfield names on my ARK beacon list placard stuck to the right in my cockpit. Whether Instant Action, Training, Self made missions or Campaign.

I've looked through the various files with not great understanding (ark.lua, beacon.lua, etc) and experimented with various edits as well as using the Mission Editor beacon frequency defines option. The best I can do is get the beacon IDs displayed. Is this how it is to be or am I missing something (most likely:music_whistling:).

I'm using Ricardo's cockpit (very pretty) and English avionics option. I've attached what the placard looks like.

881020563_ARKPlacard.thumb.jpg.a00e9a469b008329ed234c704cdb2b42.jpg

I disabled all through JSGME, did a repair, selected the default cockpit. Same thing: no names.
Yeah, I actually saw it myself last night in 2.5. Since when have you seen it? I mainly still fly 1.5.7, so I might have missed it in 2.5 for some time.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

I’ve been away from flying the KA50 for a while now and had updated to 2.5 before jumping back in so I cannot say for certain that it’s due to the update. I don’t recall looking at it in 1.5.7. However, it does seem that the handling of the nav aids is different in 2.5?

I also thought it might be due to realistic comms that I use but it’s not related.